• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
    We'll be there.
    i'll see yall there.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• 100% in for B9.

Comment

• I gotta pick up my mom/dad from the airport on thursday, if my brother doesn't that is. So i'm 50/50 on B9. I am trying to make plans now for the funeral.

Comment

• Forgive my ignorance, what is b9?

Edit, I'm a dumbass on a cell, didn't see the above post. One of the few occasions I'm not free, damn.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Back 9 in Addison.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Forgive my ignorance, what is b9?
              The Back Nine, the bar where members of this board have been getting together for over 11 years. It was originally Pappa's Pizza, then Rockhouse, and now Back Nine.

Comment

• I'll be at B9, but can't make the funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  The Back Nine, the bar where members of this board have been getting together for over 11 years. It was originally Pappa's Pizza, then Rockhouse, and now Back Nine.
                  I never went. The get togethers I use to attend was at ninos pizza in Arlington.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                    I'll be at B9, but can't make the funeral.
                    Spirit boosting hanj's?

Comment

• I won't be able to make it, as I'll still be in Mexico. I'll pour a little from a Corona Familiar for him though. Man I still just can't believe it.

This is weird, but I have to share it. I saw a taxi today with "Luis" written in the dirt on the back glass. On a street with hundreds of people, shops, and cars, that just jumped out at me.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Thanks for the update Matt. Incidentally, has anyone advised them that there will likely be a pretty large crowd?
                        I am ASSuMEing that it will be a full brass funeral since he was LE. We will be the small group I imagine.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          I won't be able to make it, as I'll still be in Mexico. I'll pour a little from a Corona Familiar for him though. Man I still just can't believe it.

This is weird, but I have to share it. I saw a taxi today with "Luis" written in the dirt on the back glass. On a street with hundreds of people, shops, and cars, that just jumped out at me.
                          I was wondering if you knew yet. Sent you a text when this thread popped up but didn't realize you were already out of country. I did some 1800 the other night and poured some out for him. He used to like to give me shit about almost choking on some horrible tequila he gave me at a house party he had way way back. Don't know if I'll make the funeral or not. I think I'd rather remember the huge grin he had on his face when I saw him at B9 back in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I think I'd rather remember the huge grin he had on his face when I saw him at B9 back in May.
                            That fucker was having a blast that night. He had me rolling.

I'm definitely going tomorrow night. I'm not sure about the funeral yet. I've got some work things pending. There's a good chance I may have to turn right back around and head back to East TX when I leave Back 9.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I'll try to make it to the b9, I just took 1/2 day off for Saturday. I work in Mesquite so I don't know if I can stay for the graveside.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                              03 cobra

Comment

• Anyone going to B9 from Mesquite area?
                                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X