Clear All

Damn that sucks!
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Damn man.

Comment

Man, I'm blown away. I've know him for years as well. I did some side work for him a few times.I'm truley saddened by this and completely shocked. I guess you never know what's going through someone's hiead. I'orry Luis that this happened. Rip homie.

Comment

Damn. RIP
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

My god, i just heard about this and i can not even process it. I am just reeling in shock

Comment

RIP

He always seemed to be helping someone on here if he could.

Comment

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  that explains why he didn't respond to my text last night. Fucking unbelievable.
                  He posts on FB that his phone was broken. If he's on your FB you can see a sharp decline on comments over the last 24 hrs
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I was hoping this was some kinda sick joke.. I was just talking to him on fb last night.. rip luis...
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                      He posts on FB that his phone was broken. If he's on your FB you can see a sharp decline on comments over the last 24 hrs
                      I'm aware of that now. I read thru it a minute ago.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I say we leave all speculation out at this point, in honor of a well liked and respected board member. No information has been released at this point.

RiP my friend, you will be missed.

Comment

Holy shit. R.I.P. Luis. One of the first guys I met off of DFWS back in '04. He was a great guy, he will be missed tons. I still can't believe this...

R.I.P. Silver..

Comment

Dammit! I'm just at a loss for what to say. I only met Luis in person a handful of times, but we were always cool with one another. Wow, just...wow.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Damn that sucks. I never met him personally, but I see him posting all the time on here. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post

Pretty much the first thing I did this morning was "Like" a post he made last night. I feel sick to my stomach.

Comment

Working...
                                X