• Just got your PayPal thanks
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
        Cool just replied with my PayPal info

Don't scam me haha Jk
        Lol I was about to til i read this!!!

Sent the money. Thanks again for helping set this up.

Comment

• Thanks for your generous contribution

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            Thanks for your generous contribution
            I'll see ya at sonic in the morning.

God bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              It's been a weird day. I've never met him and only knew him by his posts and interactions on here. Like I said in my earlier post, he seemed like the type of person who would go out of his way to help anyone out. I remember when he offered up his couch for a gtg a back9 a few months back, I wish I would've gone that night and gotten the opportunity to meet him and everyone else.

I can't imagine what his state of mind was but I can understand having those thoughts. We all have our inner demons and deal with it in our own ways. You get to the point of feeling suffocated by everything and everyone around you. Some of us pull through, some of us don't. Let us not ponder the reason why, but instead embrace how he, In any shape way or form, touched everyone's life; no matter how minuscule his influence might have been.

I will try to make it out there Thursday to pay my respect to him. A toast...to a good natured soul.
              Freaking tapatalk won't let me view stickies so I'm just now seeing this.

Rip Luis.

But until you know the demons a person fights and the struggle within you can't place blame. I'd be lying if I said I haven't held a loaded gun contemplating ending it all more than once in the past 5 years. Yea it's better now, but what do we have to live for really? Death in old age? Life in a nursing home where someone changes your diapers? Work all your life day in and day out, to spend time on the weekend trying to think how you will pay your bills, provide for your family, bro successful and for what? Your younger grandkids to mock you, family to wait for your death to inherit what you have. Sometimes a bullet is a quick solution to life's blender into the abyss. Rip Luis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                Freaking tapatalk won't let me view stickies so I'm just now seeing this.

Rip Luis.

But until you know the demons a person fights and the struggle within you can't place blame. I'd be lying if I said I haven't held a loaded gun contemplating ending it all more than once in the past 5 years. Yea it's better now, but what do we have to live for really? Death in old age? Life in a nursing home where someone changes your diapers? Work all your life day in and day out, to spend time on the weekend trying to think how you will pay your bills, provide for your family, bro successful and for what? Your younger grandkids to mock you, family to wait for your death to inherit what you have. Sometimes a bullet is a quick solution to life's blender into the abyss. Rip Luis.
                Ill say I have been contemplating the meaning, or lack of, in life, but if I got to where you say you were Id cash out everything and go to a beach and live out of a tent instead of ending it. If that shit worries you so much, leave it behind. I think about doing this every day, and Im about 15-20 years away from doing it for real, albeit in better accomodations than a tent.

You dont HAVE to put up with the rat race bs if you dont want to. You just havent gotten to your 'fuck it" point yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Ill say I have been contemplating the meaning, or lack of, in life, but if I got to where you say you were Id cash out everything and go to a beach and live out of a tent instead of ending it. If that shit worries you so much, leave it behind. I think about doing this every day, and Im about 15-20 years away from doing it for real, albeit in better accomodations than a tent.

You dont HAVE to put up with the rat race bs if you dont want to. You just havent gotten to your 'fuck it" point yet.
                  I agree with you a thousands times. I'm in the daily life rut just like everyone else. I choose it this way. I tell my wife I don't have work, actually I don't have to do shit. I choose to do what I do ,even if I don't like it sometimes. I could stop paying the bills for the next three months and save. We could pack up our clothes and leave to anywhere we wanted. We can figure out what's next when we get there!

Comment

• OK guys I'll be at Sonic about 9am tomorrow
                    Roll out about 9:45

Funeral will depart the funeral home and head up to the cemetery at 10:30a

meet at sonic about 9-9:15 then roll out about 9:45? get there around 10ish and follow the procession up to the cemetery and be a part of the grave side ceremony

If you can, bring a yellow rose. There are a few stores around that we may be able to go to before heading out and I'll look for a florist before morning.

Sonic 1021 W Frankford Rd, Carrollton, TX 75007
                    [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      But then he would have to explain why he's dressed just like ELVIS.
                      I just caught this and laughed my freaking ass off. .

Comment

• Jeremy and I are gonna hang out in the mornin' but won't be able to atend funeral.
                        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• At sonic now I'm in the brown FX35 and TheHead and Don are in a black trail blazer SS

Comment

• I won't be able to make it to Sonic but I'll see you guys there.

Comment

• We are here now. Standing in the very back by the restrooms in case anyone is here.
                              Edit: we are at the funeral home.
                              Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                              03 cobra

Comment

• Rip.

Comment

Working...
                                X