No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a great turnout Im sure he would be happy to see how many people cared and loved him. He was a great person that will be deeply missed.

Im glad I have had the chance to meet many of you from the board. Im sure it wont be the last time. (I'm sorry if I forget your name im good with faces)
    RIP Luis Flores

Nightryder
    I love Osiris
    ^This was his joke and he forgot to take it off

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
      P.s. I'm glad we avoided that near 5 car pileup! LMAO

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
      Blah lol
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightryder View Post

Im glad I have had the chance to meet many of you from the board. Im sure it wont be the last time. (I'm sorry if I forget your name im good with faces)
        RIP Luis Flores

Nightryder
        No worries. I still get confused about which two names (real & board) go with which faces!
        sigpic

Comment

• I pretty muched missed everyone. I went to the gravesite after I got away from the shop. It looked like it was mostly just family left. I paid my respect and left. I didnt stick around for long as I didn't want to interfer with family. What a loss of a good guy.

Comment

• When the bagpipes started blowing and then TAPS, man I lost it. It was very sad, but he will never be forgotten...

RIP my dear friend.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Glad to hear Luis was sent off in a great way. With tons of friends and family.

I thought about going, but I have been through a few funerals this year, and I just can't go through another one right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                When the bagpipes started blowing and then TAPS, man I lost it. It was very sad, but he will never be forgotten...

RIP my dear friend.
                I lost it a couple times honestly. When I saw his 11 y/o taking pics after they lowered the casket that really got me
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• I found closure of sorts today. It will always bother me, but i think that things have settled now in my mind and heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    I lost it a couple times honestly. When I saw his 11 y/o taking pics after they lowered the casket that really got me
                    That would be brutal. The hardest part is that the kids won't even really realize the void until later.

Comment

• Despite how recklessly I drive, Luis Flores was the only cop to ever catch me. I did not see him behind me one day and right in front of the shop I did a full blown NHRA launch at a light. He pulled right behind me in my parking spot. For some reason he let me go. I still have the warning he wrote me. This is the pic I have of him from that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        WOW...I would have lost it too....

RIP Luis...the world now has a

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          I also agree. It was great meeting new faces since our gtg's usually consist of the 'regulars' now. If you guys keep making it out, you'll understand the connection some of us have on here. I was telling someone Thursday that we know more about each other than some of our closest family members because we share so much of our lives and are in our truest forms. I consider you guys family-we are here for each other when needed and torment the shit out of each other when it's calm.

We were unable to make it today unfortunately, RIP Luis-you will be missed.
                          explaining to rosemary just who everyone is and how long ive known everyone and where i met everyone was alot of fun and brought back tons of memories that i will never forget... this place no matter what happens will always be special to me and will always hold a special place in my heart... im sorry i couldnt make the service, but i was def there in spirit and heart...

rip luis...

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am Luis cousin Alfonso some may know me from HPP. I just want to say thank you to all that showed up and paid there respects and help support his family. I think what you guys did last Thursday was great. It's nice to hear so many people cared. Wish I was there also. Again just wanted to say thank you.

Comment

• Wow I was on vacation all last week until today and just saw this. RIP to a great guy!
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ponch View Post
                                Hello everyone. I am Luis cousin Alfonso some may know me from HPP. I just want to say thank you to all that showed up and paid there respects and help support his family. I think what you guys did last Thursday was great. It's nice to hear so many people cared. Wish I was there also. Again just wanted to say thank you.
                                Do u have the turbo cobra that Luis always talked about?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                                03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                                X