No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading through his facebook. Crazy. Sounds like he was really going through some stuff.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Oh my God. I am speechless.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

His last activity was on here last night at 9pm

Comment

Oh no. I sent him a message on facebook asking him to reach out to us if he needed a helping hand when I saw he made a status update switching from "engaged" to "single". I think he deleted it. I could see he was getting progressively more upset and was concerned about him, but I would have -never- thought Luis would have hurt himself.

A few key things come to mind when am thinking about Luis:

I remember him as being among the "second wave" of people joining us up at Starbucks/Sonic GTG 11 years ago in Carrollton. He was enthusiastic about cars, had good friends, and fit in well. In fact, I remember Luis being so aware of the stigma of officers among the group back then he simply told everyone he was a Custodial Engineer working for the city, heh. Which I guess is partly true, because a lot of his responsibility -was- handing trash (of the human kind) day in and day out.

I also remember having to drive him home to go see his girlfriend after a night out celebrating at the Back 9 for one reason or another. I knew he was very happy and excited to pop the question. I know she meant a lot to him.

I also remember how Luis helped me pick out my bike, personally going up to meet me at RBM to help. He was getting me into a hobby I've been able to enjoy with a few other board members here who also know Luis. I only rode with him once or twice, but I will never forget his help in helping me get back to a healthier, more active lifestyle.

I'm very sorry to hear his passing. It was his decision, but I dearly, dearly wish he wouldn't have made it.

Comment

RIP, Luis. I wish this wasn't true.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He seemed like the type of guy who was willing fo help out anyone in need. R.I.P.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                His last activity was on here last night at 9pm

RIP Luis.
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 09-03-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post

A few key things come to mind when am thinking about Luis:

I remember him as being among the "second wave" of people joining us up at Starbucks/Sonic GTG 11 years ago in Carrollton. He was enthusiastic about cars, had good friends, and fit in well. In fact, I remember Luis being so aware of the stigma of officers among the group back then he simply told everyone he was a Custodial Engineer working for the city, heh. Which I guess is partly true, because a lot of his responsibility -was- handing trash (of the human kind) day in and day out.

I also remember having to drive him home to go see his girlfriend after a night out celebrating at the Back 9 for one reason or another. I knew he was very happy and excited to pop the question. I know she meant a lot to him.

I also remember how Luis helped me pick out my bike, personally going up to meet me at RBM to help. He was getting me into a hobby I've been able to enjoy with a few other board members here who also know Luis. I only rode with him once or twice, but I will never forget his help in helping me get back to a healthier, more active lifestyle.

I'm very sorry to hear his passing. It was his decision, but I dearly, dearly wish he wouldn't have made it.
                  Thanks for the kind words about Luis, Ryan. My first time to meet him was at the GTG in Lewsiville when he had his SVT and was showing off his HID's that at the time were very expensive and rare, he was so excited to show them off and I was just as excited because I wanted to get some for my Cobra.

I'm hoping we took a picture together at the picnic...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    RIP Luis.
                    That's not dark. It's the same way my mind works when I see shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                      That's not dark. It's the same way my mind works when I see shit like that.
                      same thing i thought
                      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

damn.

Comment

i was talking to him @9pm last night.. he was asking when was the next party;( and complaining that i never took him for a ride in the supra when i had it and that he wanted to check out my vette as soon as it was done i have known luis for about 10 years off DFWM.. he's always been a great guy.. i really just dont know what else to say.. RIP my friend..
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

WOW I can't believe this, I've never met him but from his posts he seemed like a real cool dude. RIP Luis.
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I don't even know what to say right now. We were just chatting a couple days back about riding Northshore in Grapevine. This is very sad to hear, especially after reading that something was going on in his life from his facebook posts. Rest easy Luis, I hope you found the peace you were looking for.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

:-(

Comment

Working...
                                X