• Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible thing to hear.......RIP
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

RIP Luis. I can't believe this :-(

Comment

I almost never post anymore. Hate to have to login for this, Luis always seemed like the cream of the crop thats left on the board. As nice as you'll find, love and prayers sent out to all his peoples.

Comment

Comment

RIP.

Very sad to read about this, even tho I've never met you in person.

Comment

R.i.p.....

Comment

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Rip, I didnt know the guy but seen alot of his posts. Seemed like a cool guy. Very sad to hear. Wish I could have met him

Comment

His stepmom posted up that it was a self inflicted gunshot over a woman. Dammit, this is why you can't give 100% of yourself to someone else. If they leave, you've lost yourself. My heart and prayers go out to his family, especially his dad.

Comment

• I'm stunned. I never met him, but enjoyed his posts and insight from the perspective of law enforcement. RIP, officer. :-(

Comment

• Ughhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          His stepmom posted up that it was a self inflicted gunshot over a woman. Dammit, this is why you can't give 100% of yourself to someone else. If they leave, you've lost yourself. My heart and prayers go out to his family, especially his dad.
                          damn, I was hoping this wasn't the case... I assumed, but still didn't want it to be true
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• sorry for the families loss
                            first class white trash

Comment

• Nobody except Luis knows what was in his mind and what led to his choice. Lets avoid speculation as it doesnt lead to anything except more of the same. His relationship with his family was dramatic to be kind so there's a lot that can be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

• agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X