Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know any door guys in GP? Someone tried to kick my front door in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any door guys in GP? Someone tried to kick my front door in...

I hoped I would never have to type those words out but oh well. I came home last night around 7 and there was a 4" hole in my window and another hole the same size in the wall across from the window. Some asshole thew what looks like a chunk of concrete. They also tried to kick my door in, but the locks held up so it only busted up the frame. I'm home today dealing with the insurance and trying to find somebody to replace the door frame. So far I've only found one company that's supposed to be here within the hour to look at it.

The worst part is last week I called Smith Thompson for an alarm install, but Wednesday the 29th was the soonest they could come (they're still coming). My guess is the dickheads responsible either tried to kick in the door but couldn't so they broke my window just because, or they broke the window to see if we had an alarm first. I have pics I'll post them when I get a chance. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Smith Thompson FTW

Comment

x2 with the cell transmitter

Comment

Go buy a new door frame and some paint and do it yourself.

Comment

What part of GP do you live in?
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Smith Thompson FTW
            Originally posted by EW View Post
            x2 with the cell transmitter
            That's exactly what I'm getting tomorrow.

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            Go buy a new door frame and some paint and do it yourself.
            I've never done one before and I'm not comfortable tackling that by myself. Honestly I would rather pay someone that knows what they're doing and be done with it.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            What part of GP do you live in?
            I'm near 360 and Abrams on the east side.

Comment

Man thats this hood....I would get a pit,alarm and cameras...my buddy use to live out there and moved out just case of that.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Beto, my house was broken into on Monday. They kicked in the back door.
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  Beto, my house was broken into on Monday. They kicked in the back door.
                  I just read the thread I'm sorry to hear that man. I really hope you catch up with the idiots who did it soon. I lucked out because they were unable to come in to the house, but I might not be so lucky next time...good luck!

Comment

My home security when I'm not home consists of ADT a cocker spaniel and a really angry, usually pissed off blue Chow
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

my pit bull watches my house, plus ill drive by once in a while to make sure all is well.

Comment

I wouldn't rely on pit bulls people. I'm no thief but if I was, I'd simply kill the pit bull quietly, if I wanted in bad enough. Or if I was an animal loving thief, I'd befriend the dog over time with various tasty meats. You can't befriend or kill a good security system and home owner's insurance. At least, not very easily.

Comment

I hate to agree with this guy^^^^ but I had a job entering people's property for several years all over this great state. I never once met a dog I couldn't back down, not even people's precious pitt bulls. They were no match for simple commands, body language, and perseverance. But I'm a white guy, and a good mean dog still deters any minority, they're all scared shitless of them for some reason.

Comment

Get at least one motion sensor. Have it face the main pathway in the house.
                            Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              I hate to agree with this guy^^^^
                              Aw c'mon!

Comment

Working...
                              X