Food For Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food For Thought

You might think that after the site grew in age and the DFWmustang family grew closer that less bashing of personal family would not be tolerated. We bow our heads and weep when we loose a long time member that many here would be proud to call family, but at the same time, how will we react to someone that is in pain and reaches out for help, knowing the bashing that he might have to endure?

I remember a member several years ago contemplating suicide. Everyone here was willing to hand him a gun and called it "it's all in fun". Talisman lost his marriage and has been picked on for it, "all in fun". My daughter and grandkids had a death threat, and I turned to my DFWmustang family for help, only to have my daughter bashed.

This kind of bashing is shameful to our community and should never be tolerated. Shame on us all. Poking at one another is all good, but the cheap shots at family members or those that trust us needs to stop. If not, don't bitch when our members don't reach out to us from fear of a walk of shame.
    Photobucket

I don't think anyone "bashed" your daughter, that I saw anyways. I just don't think you're looking at it with an unbiased opinion, because it's your kid, and you will always have blinders on so to speak. No truly innocent person gets death threats from two separate people on separate occasions. Something just doesn't add up, that's all that was said.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

do you think it could have to do with the fact you have a new phone number threatening you and yours every other day?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You still don't see it do you man? Wake up...she's into some kinda shit you don't know about.

As far as bashing talisman...he is probably the biggest hater in this site, he deserves most of it. And frankly...this site has started getting alot nicer.

Comment

I thought I was the biggest hater?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

People can bash the ending of my marriage all they want. It's nothing more than babble from the usual suspects of tards, and opens the door for me to go Tsar Bomba on them. I'm secure in where I am and where I'm going in life.

Comment

That's not so. I finally deleted the thread this morning because of yet another cheap shot at her taken by Magnus. But this isn't about me, its the whole
              Mentality that's allowed here. My situation just made it more real to me and with the loss of a well loved member got me to thinking
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                People can bash the ending of my marriage all they want. It's nothing more than babble from the usual suspects of tards, and opens the door for me to go Tsar Bomba on them. I'm secure in where I am and where I'm going in life.
                oh fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

thats why i keep my shit to myself. fuck you guys!
                  .....bro....

Comment

This site (as well as Canada) has always had its assholes. All of which are pretty decent folks in person.

I just laugh at the folks getting hurt over an internet thug.

Another note, if people make it a public announcement about their personal problems, they should be able to take the ridicule they get, if any.

No different than people getting attacked or pissed off over Facebook or other social media shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      oh fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.

I'm going to rape you in the face tonight.

Comment

I'm going to rape you in the face tonight.
                        cool. im send geor as my stunt double!

god bless.

Comment

I know you were hurting man, and weather you say it bothered you or not, it bothered me and I'm sure closed the thoughts of others in that same situation as yours. Others may never reach for help because of the way we react.

Just saying
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            cool. im send geor as my stunt double!

god bless.

Dude, I want to rape your face with my cock, not have you make passionate mouth love to it.

Comment

Working...
                            X