would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wishitwasasvt View Post
    Ok so its a gt350 with a 428 swap, originally a gt500 And the Guy is nuts, or its a gt350 clone with a 428? But is worth it if its not rusted out...correct?

A rusted out shell with nothing else would be worth 3500 with a GT500 Vin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
      In4namechange2iwishitwasagt500
      Very well played good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by wishitwasasvt View Post
        Ok so its a gt350 with a 428 swap, originally a gt500 And the Guy is nuts, or its a gt350 clone with a 428? But is worth it if its not rusted out...correct?
        Pretty much. Even if it's a regular fastback. Bonus points if it's originally a V8 car. Extra bonus points if the fifth digit in the VIN is an S.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        A rusted out shell with nothing else would be worth 3500 with a GT500 Vin.
        or a GT350 VIN for that matter. Either would be a major find.

Comment

would you, could you in a boat?

Comment

We should guess at what this hunk of junk actually is. I'm going to guess its either a 71 Torino with a 460 or a 68 coupe roller with a set of Pontiac heads in the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              would you, could you in a boat?
              Would you, could you with goat?

Comment

You could always overnight a 2JZ from Japan and drop that in.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  We should guess at what this hunk of junk actually is. I'm going to guess its either a 71 Torino with a 460 or a 68 coupe roller with a set of Pontiac heads in the trunk.

85 Caprice Classic is my wager.

Comment

Depending on the amount of rust repair.....YES. Coupes aren't hard to find in decent shape for a little more though. If it's a fastback, that's a whole different ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      '76 mustang II, faded out 80's stripes, and parts to an efi 460 or 351m strewn around it.

Comment

Maverick
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

'68 Torino with a 390

Comment

Gary, get the VIN#s and call me. I'll look them up and tell you what it truly is - according to the VIN!

Always a chance of a VIN swap but like said, a Mustang of that year that's not a total rust bucket is worth that money. Also, pretty easy to ID an FE Big Block.

David

Comment

Thanks David, ill post some pics in the morning if I get any. As far as what it actually is......I'm not really sure, the Guy has over 100 cars ranging from 1930-1980.

Comment

Warez Shelby?

Comment

Working...
                                X