• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
    WOW..you too??

What the hell is wrong with you?

You sir..can kiss my ass.
    Nothing's wrong with me. Your post was whine after bitch after whine after bitch. Cheer up, it's your birthday and you're about to get some dick. I probably could kiss your ass, that Chili's is about a mile from my house.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      If Adam can't take a hint, gimme a call.

The wife used the fukking headache excuse again...
      I chase it in the morning when she is still a little confused, I never get excuses.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

REALLY???? You might as well spit loogies on floors...sheesh

Were you the big dude at MTC???

I dumped a whole pitcher of beer on someone for saying that to me when I worked at Hooters.

I am glad I don't have a dick..what the fuck is your point? LOL
        MTC? and according to your post, you do have a dick, he woke up in a bad mood

Women are usually shocked by me but want to have my alpha-child.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Nothing's wrong with me. Your post was whine after bitch after whine after bitch. Cheer up, it's your birthday and you're about to get some dick. I probably could kiss your ass, that Chili's is about a mile from my house.
          The girl's had a bad day on her birthday... can't you guys let the woman vent?

I was there... it was a shit time with shit service... in fact, I told her to post it...

We guys post vents on here for stupid shit all the time, but because she has the nicest set of tatas in the DFW metroplex she's not allowed to have an opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            MTC? and according to your post, you do have a dick, he woke up in a bad mood

Women are usually shocked by me but want to have my alpha-child.
            MTC: Movie Trading Company

Its true... I am a dick.... and I was in a bad mood... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
              Who let this motherfucker back? Get the fuck out dude you are not welcome here! Seems like you are the idiot if you have not figured that out!
              Damn, Milk-did he piss in your Cheerios or something? You've been up his ass since he got here. LOL

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              First - You went to fucking Chili's. Not Three Forks, not Del Frisco's, not Bob's. It's fucking Chili's. Might as well eat slop out of the free gub'ment feed trough.

The food sucks. The service, is hit or miss, and you were in fucking Watauga, not Highland Park.

Second- Restaurants run out of shit occasionally. It happens. Trust me, nobody wants to run out of anything. It costs them money. They take several measures to make sure that doesn't happen, but rushes, and business is difficult to predict in the food business. You can't go solely off what your store did last week. It just doesn't work that way.

And lastly, I'm sorry you had a shitty birthday, but things could be worse.

Sorry for your shitty day though.
              A Big fucking x2.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              If Adam can't take a hint, gimme a call.

The wife used the fukking headache excuse again...
              It's a TARP! Don't do it-he'll call your name out in the middle of sexy time instead of his wife's.

touche. It was a little long. Been a long day. lol

Ok so "I am so glad I don't have a cunt..prissy little bitch..quit your bitching??"

I know I am new but what the hell? Is it because I am a girl?

Whatever..suck it.
              NOW it's getting good!

Carry on...
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post

I was there... it was a shit time with shit service... in fact, I told her to post it...

We guys post vents on here for stupid shit all the time, but because she has the nicest set of tatas in the DFW metroplex she's not allowed to have an opinion?
                Do we have a new 'captain save-a-ho'? Relax, dude. You've been here long enough to know how we treat the newbs.
                Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

MTC: Movie Trading Company

Its true... I am a dick.... and I was in a bad mood... LOL
                  I haven't been to one of those in 10yrs.
                  Sharing pics helps chipper people up.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    x2.. Should of just made a fucking GTG... well GTG train?

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Do we have a new 'captain save-a-ho'? Relax, dude. You've been here long enough to know how we treat the newbs.
                      I think that's his girl.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        I think that's his girl.
                        I got that, but he should know how it is around here-he's been here long enough. Besides, people are being pretty easy to her compared to others.
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

You don't get out of the kitchen much, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            I got that, but he should know how it is around here-he's been here long enough. Besides, people are being pretty easy to her compared to others.
                            Probably because she has some cleavage pics in her album... but I'm still pissed about that post in the NSFW fourm

Comment

Leah comprehension ownz u. That's his girl. Chili wants to know why his beans aren't being attended to.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Probably because she has some cleavage pics in her album... but I'm still pissed about that post in the NSFW fourm
                                LOL. Yeah I can see why.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X