And the hits just keep on coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    He just wants me. Plus he is piss that his sorry ass cowboys suck ass year in and year out.

This is why? I dont give a fuck what you say about Cowboys, I am a fucking fan even if they loose every game! So come up with some different shit fuckstick

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
      This is why? I dont give a fuck what you say about Cowboys, I am a fucking fan even if they loose every game! So come up with some different shit fuckstick
      LMAO why are you getting mad?
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

LMAO why are you getting mad?

Mad?? LOL! Yea okay, i am not the one that wants to meet everyone at the bowling alley.

Comment

Mad?? LOL! Yea okay, i am not the one that wants to meet everyone at the bowling alley.
          You're an idiot just like the rest of the people on here that says that. There has been two people I called out that is it. But I didn't expect you to be any different from the rest of the losers on here.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

You're an idiot just like the rest of the people on here that says that. There has been two people I called out that is it. But I didn't expect you to be any different from the rest of the losers on here.
            If we are all losers why are you still here? Especially knowing that more than half of us wish you would just disappear!

Comment

If we are all losers why are you still here? Especially knowing that more than half of us wish you would just disappear!
              Cause the other half I enjoy talking to. I Just like to ruffle the other half feathers like I'm doing to you.

Comment

Cause the other half I enjoy talking to. I Just like to ruffle the other half feathers like I'm doing to you.

Sure!! Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                  My birthday was the 26th. I am deployed overseas to the desert and the internet went out in the dorms so I didnt get to talk with my family at all
                  x2. my bday is on the 26th as well. boo freakin hoo. I get presents on christmas and then presents on my bday. nothing difficult there. for my bday, I went to No Frills Grill. Yippee.

btw, yes, Chili's is HIGH priced, very fattening, and very low quality, as all Brinker International restaurants are. I don't go to any of them. Esp overpriced on beers. The 20oz beers at my usualy destination have a regular price of $2.25. Most big chain restaurants will have a price more around $4-$6 for that size.
                  HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Sure!! Okay.
                    I must be cause you call me names and want me ban. So it must be working on you. LMAO get a life.

Comment

Welcome back Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Do we have a new 'captain save-a-ho'? Relax, dude. You've been here long enough to know how we treat the newbs.
                        Captain Save-A-Ho.... LMAO

Oh trust me, she's got enough inner bitch to handle a DFWMustangs verbal throw-down and keep swingin.... She'll be just fine....

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          It's a TARP! Don't do it-he'll call your name out in the middle of sexy time instead of his wife's.

Like I did yours???

Comment

Well the night ended good anyway

Except now I think I am getting sick. Started taking Zicam..hope this shit works.

The tags crack me up..lol
                            sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

You seem to have ongoing issues.

Comment

This thread

sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X