She must have had a bad attitude.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    The freaks come out to play at night. I must have seen 5 or 6 bachelorette parties, and all of them had a fine selection.
    Getcha some?

Comment

I'm not a closer. Just ask anyone.

Comment

I've been through that airport in Columbus - it's a smallish airport (think love field-ish) and the TSA there are a bunch of no talent ass clowns. The passenger traffic was light that day and it still took about 40 minutes to get through security.

I used to fly every week for work and i've seen some stupid TSA stuff. One of the dumber things I saw was that they would select passengers as they were about to board the airplane and search them again.

It all looked to me like busy work to justify their existence.

Comment

I've been all over Ontario on several occasions and at least in that part of Canada...there are only about 7 attractive girls...total. And by attractive I mean they're not dogs.

Comment

The freaks come out to play at night. I must have seen 5 or 6 bachelorette parties, and all of them had a fine selection.
            Shit, we were out at night and still only saw trolls. It actually got worse after sunset. The only truly hot chick I saw wasn't downtown, she was a doctor at U of W Medical Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              You must've been road delirious. In the month I spent in Seattle in June, all I saw were pasty, granola eating, nouveau-hippy trolls whose vibrators were made from post-consumer recycled materials.
              This. The ones on the slopes don't exactly count. I cruised all over Seattle, and didn't spot a whole lot of memorable broads.

Comment

We did see one cute couple walking in Pioneer square. I'm pretty sure they weren't locals since they were in Pioneer Square.

Comment

You need to walk Seattle after 10pm on a Saturday, or hang out on a ski slope. And as much as it pains me to say it, I saw more gorgeous women in a few days in Canada than I have the last year in DFW.
                  Yeah, I was in Camas, WA, then Portland, then Springfield. Probably the equivalent of visiting Cleburne, Desoto, and Duncanville (sans black people and mexicans) which would explain the scenery of women.

Comment

Working...
                  X