Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Police Kill Unarmed Man Before Confiscating Witness Camera and Deleting Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
    Inducted?

LOL, modern journalism at its finest.

Comment

Inducted?
      Well he did empty 3 clips

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Why manslaughter? Doesn't manslaughter usually mean you accidentally killed someone? 3 clipazines sounds like murder to me.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Why manslaughter? Doesn't manslaughter usually mean you accidentally killed someone? 3 clipazines sounds like murder to me.
          It means the reckless actions of one that cost the life of another individual.

Comment

what the fuck gives the fucking cops the right to take peoples cameras and videos. If im ever in that situation, where a cop wants to take my camera or my phone, I'm going to fucking jail I'm not going to let them take my personel shit that i paid for.....not even for 30 mins.

fuck that bullshit
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              AAH, ok. So him emptying 3 mags is merely reckless. I'll remember that the next time someone is convicted for emptying one magazine into someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                what the fuck gives the fucking cops the right to take peoples cameras and videos. If im ever in that situation, where a cop wants to take my camera or my phone, I'm going to fucking jail I'm not going to let them take my personel shit that i paid for.....not even for 30 mins.

fuck that bullshit
                When they take you to jail they will confiscate all of your personal possessions. Make sure you have a friend there to secure your belongings and password protect your phone, you aren't required to give them your password.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  AAH, ok. So him emptying 3 mags is merely reckless. I'll remember that the next time someone is convicted for emptying one magazine into someone.
                  Don't think the state can convict him on murder, hence the manslaughter indictment.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    So, if I drive fast and run over and kill a cop , will it be considered manslaughter?

As for the camera files. I wonder if her tried recovering them.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      So, if I drive fast and run over and kill a cop , will it be considered manslaughter?

As for the camera files. I wonder if her tried recovering them.
                      Depends on the circumstances, the definition of the laws, and whether or not the state can prove it. Look it up in the penal code.

Comment

Inducted?
                        Tuter also "eared for his life."
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'll bet when he gets sentenced he will also get probation as well. Fuckin crooked cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            I'll bet when he gets sentenced he will also get probation as well. Fuckin crooked cop.
                            Everyone has the possibility of receiving probation/deferred in the state of Texas. Even up murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

fuck that bullshit
                              What if they just shoot you?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

In Garland, apparently they do, AND will take your camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X