Licensed Electicians, I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licensed Electicians, I have a question

Bought a house with a 10' x 12' built-on-site wooden shed. It's 7 feet from the house. I want use this as a minishop with a welder, blast cabinet, parts washer, all 120V.

I need to run electicity to the shed. Can you run conduit from the eave of the house to the eave of the shed? If you have to go inground - how is that done? Ball park on this with 5 outlets on a single 30 amp circuit?

Scott

I've been wanting to do this as well. From what I read you have to run underground conduit. Google is your friend but here's a quick read

Hello I got a 2 circuit 30 amp sub panel at Home Depot for $13 dollars. Now the wire is where they get ya!! Here is the same box for $29.00! https://solarconduit.com/shop/square-d-qo-load-center-2-circuit-30-amp-surface-mount-indoor.html Well, It is a nice weekend to teach my son trench...

I'd be interested in a ballpark cost for electricians in the area.

Comment

It is easy to do and it must be run underground. Where do you live? I'd be happy to help.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
      X