Craigslist and FWPD....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist and FWPD....

If what is said is true I bet she was one fun arrest, haha.

Let me start off by saying this. YOU SUCK! Do you have nothing better to do than fuck with people? I could understand you pulling me over if say I were driving a pos. Looked like a crackhead or were drunk. But no you pulled me over for my headlight. WTF? I drive a nice car. I'm sorry I was soo stoned I didn't realize until the last minute you were stopping me. If I would of known you were gonna stop me. I would of tried to hide my weed better. My bad, weed will make you do dumb shit. Once you had me out of my car and on the side of the road. (The same road with a million homeless people) You didn't have to talk shit to me. Ya I know I shouldn't of had all that Meth on me. But it wasn't mine. It was my friends. I'm a stoner not a tweeker. If I would have been tweeking think I might have hid my shit better being so paranoid? I do thank the half an asshole cop for at least not impounding my car. But your partner that night is a pole smoker. Then to top it all off. After I had been honest with you the whole time. After you handcuff me pat me down and throw me in the backseat. Your trying to tell me the sak of who knows what kind of dope I found in your backseat was mine? You have lost your fucking minds. Why in the fuck would I have said shit to you about it? Seriously? Thats fucked up. You didn't search your backseat. Ol pole smoker picked the seat up and slammed it down. He didn't search it b4 he put me in there. So not only do you suck dick, your lazy? Love to seeing my tax dollars at work. So you end up charging me with the shit in the backseat on top of the 2nd degree felony you already had me on. Thanks fuckers. I hope your dicks fall off seriously. Then to add insult to injury. I heard you talking about how good looking i was. And how suprised you were when I told you I was a cake designer and not a hooker. But fuck if it would have saved me the 7 grand it's gonna cost me now. I would have happily sucked both your dicks. But I guess you were to busy worrying about sucking each others. Once again Thanks Dickheads appreciate it seriously.

That's what she gets for being on Lancaster after dark.

Comment

Woooow. She wonders why she went to jail! Lol this is greatness.

Comment

It doesn't mention high school football or fishing, so I guess Matt is off the hook.

Comment

Good thing she doesn't lack any personal responsibility. It clearly isn't her fault.
          De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
            Good thing she doesn't lack any personal responsibility. It clearly isn't her fault.
            She's not a tweeker or a hooker...her parents should be proud.

Comment

No mention of swallowing that baby batter

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                She's not a tweeker or a hooker...her parents should be proud.
                Yea, but she will gladly suck 2 guys off so she doesn't have to pay 7k in fines. She is one expensive hooker!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  It doesn't mention high school fooseball or fisting, so I guess Matt is off the hook.
                  Fixed!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X