Kidney Stones.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snatch napkin View Post
    that's the thing. When i feel like a big pussy, i turn into a raging asshole. It's a coping mechanism.

The only caveat is when i'm spewing from both ends. So far, only once did i get in a fight when that sick. I'm pretty sure the projectile vomiting was enough to distract the fellah from the right jab to the nose. The followup of the kick to the face brought about the hershey squirts. Lucky for me, he was done. I proceeded to puke and defecate myself back to the house where i promptly took a shower.

Now i'm old. Who knows how i'd react to such pain.
    haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      Apparently most people's random act of violence is curling up in a ball and screaming like a girl.

I have never had one. TG.
      Yup when I keeled over I couldn't get out of the fetal position without feeling like someone was jamming a bowie knife into my back. They gave me some good shit during the ambulance ride though.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Just think, if you ever get jumped and stabbed multiple times with an icepick, it won't seem so bad....

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        It's not something you can really handle.. My best way of describing it would be getting stabbed repeatedly in the kidney by an ice pick while simultaneously having someone squeeze the family jewels as hard as they can. Unrelenting pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
          Just think, if you ever get jumped and stabbed multiple times with an icepick, it won't seem so bad....
          and this my friends, is finding the silver lining.

Comment

Working...
          X