Getting a title loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a title loan?

I have an '06 Sentra that is paid off. I want to buy a(nother) motorcycle. I need about $2k. I have no credit history save for an $800 credit card that I screwed up on when I was 20. I am now 28. I need to start getting some good credit. Everything that I own is paid off and I make decent money. Generating dollars is not an issue.

What is a good place to get a title loan? I will pay it off quickly but do not want to get roasted too very bad and they must report to credit.

Thanks,
    RC
    '95 GT
    I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Don't get a title loan the interest rates are incredibly high so you will never get it paid off I suggest starting new lines of credit such as a secured credit card to start then move up to regular credit cards

Comment

Pretty sure Capital One will give a CC out to just about anybody.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

PM damnittsteve

Comment

PM me, I work at a credit union and our title secured loans have the same interest rate as a new car purchase.

Scott
          Scott Ganow
          Lone Star Performance
          16300 Midway Rd
          Addison, TX 75001
          214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
            PM me, I work at a credit union and our title secured loans have the same interest rate as a new car purchase.

Scott
            This, and if he can't help you, hit up other credit unions.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just contact me before you call western sky! I'd love to loan out $5k with a $40k+ payback!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                Just contact me before you call western sky! I'd love to loan out $5k with a $40k+ payback!
                No shit! I'll go in halves with you, other Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough Customer View Post
                  I have an '06 Sentra that is paid off. I need about $2k.

Generating dollars is not an issue.

hmmmmmmmm?????????????????????????

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I have an '06 Sentra that is paid off. I want to buy a(nother) motorcycle. I need about $2k. I have no credit history save for an $800 credit card that I screwed up on when I was 20. I am now 28. I need to start getting some good credit. Everything that I own is paid off and I make decent money. Generating dollars is not an issue.

What is a good place to get a title loan? I will pay it off quickly but do not want to get roasted too very bad and they must report to credit.

Thanks,
                    RC
                    Why don't you just finance a bike ? It will help you rebuild your credit.
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      hmmmmmmmm?????????????????????????

god bless.
                      LOL! Boosh!

Comment

Don't do it! Did one once, worst mistake ever. If you don't have the money to spend, save up. Even the ones that advertise low interest rates get you other ways.

The one I went to in Ft. Worth advertised 10% interest. What a sweet deal I thought. What they don't advertise is you have to sign up and pay for their "car club". I say, I have AAA, doesn't that count? They say, nope, it doesn't fit these very unique parameters we've setup that only our car club provides so you have to pay for it, even though they tell you it's optional. It cost me out the nose in the end.

You may be thinking,"I'll just pay it off real fast". That's what I thought. A few days after I got the loan my transmission blew and all the money went there. Trust me, title loans are a bad choice for raising funds.

Comment

I bought a car today that had a title loan. they loan $2k for a month for $500!

Fucking crazy that people do this.

Comment

if you're trying to build credit, get a secured card and a crown jeweler card

DO NOT buy a fucking motorcycle that you don't need
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              Pretty sure Capital One will give a CC out to just about anybody.
                              Citi even more so

Comment

Working...
                              X