No announcement yet.

Ipad: Door Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.68 @ 168 best ET so far in the GN. Have Mountain Motor, Race Aluminum Heads, EFI, Solid Roller FI Valves, Crank Trigger Dist, Tune Exhaust, NAWS, Tube chasis, 4 link, Racing Trans, Wheelie Bars...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Here's my profile... Been grudge racing a lot lately.

Last edited by naynay; 11-25-2012, 11:11 PM.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Here's mine. She's about to get paint pretty soon.

Comment

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Good run Snatchnapkin. digging the Yellow and Black paint...

Comment

Thanks. I've gotten it to run a fairly consistent 10.17.

Which one were you?

Comment

Here she is now.

Comment

bguffee80. Black GN with green flames. I'm running consistent 8.80's. Dialed in at 8.75

Now with Blue Flames...
                  Last edited by BlackGT; 09-27-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Lets make the universal password DFWM

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I just started a heads up race. I know I'll lose, but it should be easy money for y'all.

Comment

Found naynay in a grudge race.

I don't understand the grudge race stuff. I put in what I want, but no one ever replies. Then it force closes on me.

Comment

Only ran a couple, but just picked random people from the list...

Comment

I need MOAR money. I don't know how you guys are stacking cash and getting so fast so quick.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I cheated and paid $10 for something like 50 gold coins
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                                I cheated and paid $10 for something like 50 gold coins
                                Of course you did. You cook "BBQ" in an oven.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X