carls jr: get robbed, get fired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carls jr: get robbed, get fired.

Im sure yall have heard this one going on. Regardless of rather or not she was doing something that warranted termination, they probably could have waited a little longer.

Just another company that sees the employee as a number probably, to be done with at will whenever the feeling arises. If I was in that situation that article would have a lot more colorful language in it.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I was about to run do to Carls Jr to grab some "Big ass fries" until I read this. I guess that they don't understand that this sort of thing is bad for business(Brought to you by Carls Jr).
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Maybe they thought she had something to do with it?

Comment

Fuck all that for 9 bucks a hour!

Comment

Uhm, they said she quit last night.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

One of my best friends was fired (along with another manager) after he got robbed at gunpoint when he was a manager for a gas station in Arlington. He was held up exactly at shift change and the guy got around $200. He was told his termination was because he and the other manager had too much money in the tills, which violated their Code of Conduct. Nevermind that it was a busy gas station across from a very busy mall on Saturday night, and that the other manager was there getting ready (so he didn't drop all of his cash for the till swaps and there were double the tills in play)... they still canned him and the other manager less than 24 hours afterwards.

I think places like that fire the managers when it's a big hit (girl opened the safe, my buddy and the other guy for $200) to eliminate possible inside jobs from repeating. Lots of robberies like that are ex employees or are tipped off by existing employees.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'd sue the fucking shit out of them.

Comment

I think they are covered on stuff like that from insurance but the guy should never had been in side if youre not open that was on her that he made it in the store and she sould have never resisited. always heard that ALL HEROS WILL BE FIRED so you just give them what they want and let everything else sorts its self out.
                  sigpic

Comment

That woman should be ashamed for letting the thief take her employers money. If she was a team player the robber would have left empty handed. Or at least she would have been wounded trying to prevent the robbery.
                    Looking at this from the corporate level we can always replace an employee that will not defend our capital. We can not always recover stolen funds.

Comment

The gunman — described as 6-feet-2-inches tall and about 180 pounds — was wearing a purple fleece top and black wind pants. He had a blue bandanna over his face.
                      Did they forget to mention that he was black? That seems a little more important in identifying somewhere then the clothes they had on yesterday.

Comment

Well, thats just a few blocks from vader. He wont be surprised.

Comment

I stay strapped in da M, straight up.
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            I stay strapped in da M, straight up.
                            At least La Michoacana is in walking distance lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              Did they forget to mention that he was black? That seems a little more important in identifying somewhere then the clothes they had on yesterday.
                              That's the Houston Chronicle way of reporting. They can be as detailed as the brand of jeans the perp was wearing but they never tell you race or ethnicity.

Comment

Working...
                              X