best way to ship fox seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to ship fox seats?

i need to get all 3 to baltimore and its on his dime. He thinks $85 will cover it but that seems low to me. has anyone here shipped seats before?

Ray Lewis will do it for free, money back guarantee not guaranteed. That's extra
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Back of a garbage truck?

Comment

Gonna have to go on a pallet and ship truck freight. I bought a pair of seats for my gtp and it was around $175 to have them shipped from MI to here.

I shipped my old gtp seats out to another guy and same deal, plastic wrapped on a pallet, shipped truck freight. Think it was around $125 shipping that time, but they didn't live as far.
        --Marcus

Comment

grayhound bus.. just insure them

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            grayhound bus.. just insure them
            I stumbled across this with a google search. How does that work? Grey hound does shipping or you just buy a seat?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              I stumbled across this with a google search. How does that work? Grey hound does shipping or you just buy a seat?
              Yes you have to buy a seat to put your seats in.....

Comment

See if he near www.forwardair.com or www.towneair.com.

Those are about the cheapest you can get and still be fairly certain your freight will make it there damage free. you have to drop off and pick up at the terminal. and $85 is too cheap. send me a PM if you want ( i work in freight) I'll see what I can do door to door for you.

Comment

Grayhound does shipping on their busses. No need to buy a ticket, use them like a shipping company

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    Yes you have to buy a seat to put your seats in.....
                    it may be because i've been drinking, but i am LMAO at this post

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      i need to get all 3 to baltimore and its on his dime. He thinks $85 will cover it but that seems low to me. has anyone here shipped seats before?
                      I have shipped seats before and it was $150 for all of them because it is oversize and almost at the weight limit of 70 pounds. If you don't use all the money, return it to him!

Comment

You can ship them forward air dock to dock for around $100.

Comment

USPS flat rate box?

Comment

Working...
                          X