Does Racr Teach Math?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Dug up this old article. It's a little long to post, but I assure you this Prof was 100% fucknuts and one of the worst teachers I ever had; I'd say in all my years I had ONE that was even worse. I dropped the class after about 5 weeks. He is just a single minded bastard and everyone else's opinion was always "wrong." He would rant and rail on students mercilessly. Not conducive to a learning environment at all. I wanted to celebrate when I heard he no longer worked for the college. Completely unprofessional and childish.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tx-p...islam-a-cult/#
    Yeah that is who I was thinking of, I remember that happening. I had an accounting class that met right after one of his, talked to him once or twice. Always seemed like a nice guy but this was a year or two before all of that happened.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My History of Biblical Religion Professor resigned before he got fired for yelling at a Muslim in class. The guy was devout Christian and even pissed off the other Christians in class by telling them they weren't following the Bible to a T and aggressively arguing with them.
      My seniour year at UTA a few of us almost got the engineering computer lab supervisor fired because he told a muslim he could not pray in the computer lab. Of the group that stood up for the muslim, none of us where mulsim and some of us were devout Christians.

There are crazy people in every group.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
        Ah yes, religion. Something to fight over for thousands of years.
        Just one of the things the Bible predicted that has come true and will be until the end of times.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Just one of the things the Bible predicted that has come true and will be until the end of times.
          trollerbetrollin

Comment

I have a general dislike of math. How do you get numbers from letters!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              AND, you don't wear socks.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                The letters are placeholders for numbers. It's called "algebra."
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post

Sounds made up to me..

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    AND, you don't wear socks.
                    I'm not wearing socks right now. Couldn't have been me.
                    Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Sounds made up to me..
                    ^^this shit right here. Numbers from letters... Only a half brained moron would think up some stuff like that.

Comment

I pity you fools.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        in other words you were 100% blood related?

god bless.
                        Haha, nice.

Comment

Working...
                        X