those with crohns disease....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those with crohns disease....

can you please pm me the name of the doctor or digestive disease association you use if you are happy with them. I have been looking for a new doctor for a while and its hard to make decisions based off a doctors website. i thought i'd go to the source and ask those who know about this and could offer feed back and opinions.

for those who dont know what crohns is, its the ghey

I don't have it but I know of a few here that do. I don't envy you guys, good luck.

Comment

Shoot Crash a PM.

Comment

Well, Dr Persley with TDDC is a grade A fucking bitch, but she knows her field if you want traditional style treatment. I got sick to death of immunosuppressors, so I found a GP to prescribe low dose naltrexone for me.

Here is Persley if you are interested. Hope you have insurance though cause she is one of the elitist docs that would rather see you dead than treat you on a cash basis.

Comment

PM sent.

Why is this in the garage?

Comment

Dr swaroop at utsw is one of the best in Dallas. That is who my wife uses and she has been to several other doctors in Dallas.

07 GT500
            05 SRT10
            88 turbocoupe T-bird
            93 Cobra
            86 coupe
            Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              PM sent.

Why is this in the garage?
              lol, i just noticed. if a mod happens to browse this, please move to the back porch

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                Well, Dr Persley with TDDC is a grade A fucking bitch, but she knows her field if you want traditional style treatment. I got sick to death of immunosuppressors, so I found a GP to prescribe low dose naltrexone for me.

Here is Persley if you are interested. Hope you have insurance though cause she is one of the elitist docs that would rather see you dead than treat you on a cash basis.
                http://www.tddctx.com/persley.html
                funny you mentioned tddc with that type of rep. one of their doctors is who i am looking to leave for more than one reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  funny you mentioned tddc with that type of rep. one of their doctors is who i am looking to leave for more than one reason.
                  My wife USED to go to tddc too ...
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                    Dr swaroop at utsw is one of the best in Dallas. That is who my wife uses and she has been to several other doctors in Dallas.

http://directory.dmagazine.com/docto...aroop-MD/52368
                    thanks for the info. im writing everything down you guys have to share to call on tomorrow and start setting up appointments for consultations etc

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      lol, i just noticed. if a mod happens to browse this, please move to the back porch
                      NP...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        NP...
                        Danke schön

Comment

Dr. Martin G. Farrell in Sherman has been my gastroenterologist since I found out I had Crohn's when I was 16 and he has been the most amazing doctor I've ever had.

I know Sherman would be a long ass drive for you though.

Comment

Did you call the place I gave you yet?

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              Did you call the place I gave you yet?
                              Yes ma am just faxed over my insurance info. Ty

Comment

Working...
                              X