Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Quit smoking monday morning at 8am.. hardest day soo far.. I need some inspiration or something as all i can think about every 10 seconds is a lit malbaro.. struggling with will power at the moment! any suggestions?
    When I quit two years ago I chewed on peppermint or wintergreen lifesavers anytime I got a craving.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

If the picture of the guy suffering from emphysema doesn't do it for you, just think of all those years you won't be dead.

Comment

I quit 8 years ago. Tried to do it cold turkey but that only lasted a day. Patches and suckers worked for me.

Good Luck!
        sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

i wish it were that simple..
          Why isn't it? I had a 2-3 can a day chewing habit that lasted 7 years. I stopped. Over the years I've bought 2-3 cans which I had one dip out of each. Now it just makes me sick.

Comment

This is a buddy of mine. He believes in these so much he started selling them. My gf bought one on Monday and so far is cigarette free. When she feels the urge she puffs this thing. She said that Tuesday morning was the worst part so far b/c that morning cig is the one that always gets the day started. Otherwise it helps a tremendous amount.

I used to make her smoke outside, but this thing is scentless so she does it in the house with no issues. Its the best $50 she has spent so far! Every week or two you can get a lower dosage of the shit that goes inside it so that you come down easier from the withdrawal. You can do it at your own pace and eventually can be free from it. The e-cig also helps with some of the fixations associated with smoking.

Sorry to sound like an infomercial, but if my buddy Curtis could quit then anyone can. He was a heavy smoker since I met him and now he has gone over 3 months without smoking and the e-cig. That's saying a lot!
            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Still want one!! WTF!!

how many days/weeks/months/years should this fucking craving last?
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Still want one!! WTF!!

how many days/weeks/months/years should this fucking craving last?
                Takes about two weeks for the symptoms to resolve. Enjoy...but good job making the step.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Takes about two weeks for the symptoms to resolve. Enjoy...but good job making the step.
                  thanks but i feel like a crack addict at the moment! every 10 seconds or so the little devil on my shoulder reminds me that its a good time to go ahead and smoke...
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X