New Years Eve= Alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      Yes you are another one of my bitches. So....
      For somebody that hates fags so much, you sure do like calling guys your bitches. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume that you're just too dumb to know what it means.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        For somebody that hates fags so much, you sure do like calling guys your bitches. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume that you're just too dumb to know what it means.
        Well, obviously you don't know what you're talking about or what it means. Just cause you are my bitch doesn't mean you're gay. But I can see someone with your name probably do love guys.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Well, obviously you don't know what you're talking about or what it means. Just cause you are my bitch doesn't mean you're gay. But I can see someone with your name probably do love guys.
          Exactly, being a bitch doesn't make you gay, but having bitches...that's straight up faggotry.

Comment

Exactly, being a bitch doesn't make you gay, but having bitches...that's straight up faggotry.
            Wow can we get back on topic and put your man crush on me to aside. Please. I mean where ever I post here comes you. Jesus get a life kid.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Nada It is just new years
              And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Cap'n Morgan Lime in Coke and Cap'n Morgan Tattoo in Dr. Pepper is your friend - and then you have an excuse to talk like a pirate!

Comment

figgity forloko's. been saving a couple
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Someone told me that stupid bitch snookie is supposed to be in the ball when it drops down. Is there any truth to this? If so, it seriously shows how far down the shitter this country has really gone.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      No alcohol for me, I'll be drinking carrot, cucumber and celery juice from my Jack Lalanne Power Juicer.

That thing is badass. I use mine for liquid breakfast everyday. You can make some fresh foo foo drinks for the ladies with it too.
                      “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Wow can we get back on topic and put your man crush on me to aside. Please. I mean where ever I post here comes you. Jesus get a life kid.
                        The topic is whatever we say it is, and right now that topic might include holding you up for more ridicule. Deal with it.

Comment

Someone told me that stupid bitch snookie is supposed to be in the ball when it drops down. Is there any truth to this? If so, it seriously shows how far down the shitter this country has really gone.
                          x2 i heard that somewhere too.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Its true, but there was an outcry to having that ugly bitch fall down with the.ball mtv moved it to new jersey. I hope that shit blows up.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

She was supposed to be in it, but yesterday I heard they scratched that idea.

Comment

floating the local watering hole's supply of dos XX which will discretly still be on sale tonite, then making a bar whore drive me home or doing about a mile of walking trying to keep from gettting a pi. unlike most of you fucks i have a reason to drink, a toast to my brothers death 10 years ago on new years day.

Comment

Working...
                                X