what to do for bday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do for bday

for the past few years i just have a small dinner with the family and then a big drinking fest with everyone else at a byob strip club. now i always have fun at the byobs but i was thinking of changing it up a bit if a good idea was to come across. any suggestions?

oh yea bday is 2 weeks away, so since it will most likely be cold outdoor stuff is out

I have to ask, can you explain your avatar?

Comment

Party bus

Comment

Rob some white dudes.

Comment

Go cut some double triple coupons and go thieving er I mean shopping.

Comment

The Chuck E. Cheese band still rocks....from what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Party bus
              was thinking about that but i invite everybody i know and like to have one place where people can show up/take off whenever they can
              Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              Rob some white dudes.
              haha!

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                Rob some white dudes.
                You sound like Prezident Barry Obomunnist.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  for the past few years i just have a small dinner with the family and then a big drinking fest with everyone else at a byob strip club. now i always have fun at the byobs but i was thinking of changing it up a bit if a good idea was to come across. any suggestions?

oh yea bday is 2 weeks away, so since it will most likely be cold outdoor stuff is out
                  Not to step on your thread, but what part of the Grove are you from? I'm another (former) Grove Rat. I went to San Jacinto, N. Hawthorne, John B. Hood, and W.W. Samuell in the Grove.

Hope you have a Happy B-Day!

Comment

I say party at the bar and finish the night with a three some... Just sayin.
                    That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

Working...
                    X