Your opinion of this woman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
    I don't have kids, but if I did & the dad/step-dad decided to beat on them I'd have to kill the guy. Period. Don't get me wrong...I'd do something like engineer a brake failure or anything that I could get away with, but I'd damn sure kill someone for putting their hands on my kids!
    Well, you would likely be the exception then. I did some research and this is not uncommon for a woman who is supported by a man and has to make a decision to get a job and me a single mom vs being taken care of by the man...with the idea of making it right with the child later.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Well, you would likely be the exception then. I did some research and this is not uncommon for a woman who is supported by a man and has to make a decision to get a job and me a single mom vs being taken care of by the man...with the idea of making it right with the child later.
      I guess I neglected to read the being supported by a man bit. That must be the difference...I would never allow myself to get into a situation where I needed to be taken care of by a man! I was raised to be self supporting. That was one of the things my mom made sure of.
      sigpic

Comment

If I had seen this first hand I don't think I would ever forget it. Some how maybe the child won. Regardless the Mother is total piece of shit and should be beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
          If I had seen this first hand I don't think I would ever forget it. Some how maybe the child won. Regardless the Mother is total piece of shit and should be beaten.
          Since the child is gone, I bet she will be.

Comment

Mom and step-dad both deserve to be roped and drug, then horse-whipped.

It'll be sweet justice when step-dad turns his attention on mom, now that the kiddo isn't there to be his punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Mom brings her 8yr old son into the ER for cough and fever. The real father isnt in the picture and she has been remarried for a year. The step father isnt present. While examining the child, bruises are found in various stages of healing on his back, butt and legs. Mom was asked about these and she said he fell off his bike recently. The boy did not want to talk about it. So CPS and LE get involved. Turns out this isnt the first time CPS had been called about this family. Stepfather was beating child for whatever reason and mom didnt intervene. Mom had no job and stepfather paid all the bills. CPS took child from home and father to jail. CPS would not give child back to mother unless she could guarantee his safety by leaving this man's home. She had to choose between her son and her bread winner. She chose the latter and bonded him out of jail. I think she is a piece of shit, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. As far as I know, the child is still in foster care.
              IF someone laid hands on my child... I don't give a shit if it is someone I have been sworn to protect, or if it would put me into a cardboard box for the rest of my life....

A) There's no CHOICE to make with something like this except where to hide the body

B) I hope she NEVER gets her kid back
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

lmao at the tags.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                X