Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna sign up for a mud run in 2 weeks???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would of done this if I knew about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I'll do the next one with you guys, I didn't see this thread until now.

One of our analysts at work did that spartan run or some other one like that. It was 12 miles and part of it was them crawling in a dark area where they would get shocked with something like a cattle prod. Fuck a bunch of that nonsense.

EDIT: not sure why there is a thumbs down on this, wtf lol
      Thee is a couple more next year, May/June time frame I think. The Spartan run in Austin is a harder race. 5K, finish that to qualify for the Spartan beast I think, something like 8 miles.

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Sounds weak sauce. warrior dash is in ATX in a few weeks. I'm gonna do that one
      I'm sure it is easier that the Warrior Dash, but hell, it's my first one, I'm not a runner and it was fricken fun! had a 6 foot wall, not bad, then the 8 foot wall was a little tougher.
      The 8 foot wall about killed Lyn, she was at the top getting her leg swung over to begin the descent and slipped and fell back down.

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
      I would of done this if I knew about it!
      Like I mentioned to Al, next year there are a few more. Next week is Warrior Dash, I think in Cedar Creek maybe???

Comment

Anyone going this weekend?! Warrior dash in ATX. My race is 2pm. Never done one before. Expect to die, only motivation to preserve life is the free beer at the end.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Anyone going this weekend?! Warrior dash in ATX. My race is 2pm. Never done one before. Expect to die, only motivation to preserve life is the free beer at the end.
          If I wasn't on call the next 2 weeks I'd go! I plan on doing this one next year, I think in April they come back to Cedar Creek.

On a side note, don't fall off the 8 foor wall, Lyn broke 2 ribs and damaged her spleen! It was about half way thru the race, and she still finished! She was a trooper!

Get a waterproof disposable camera, you can get some good shots during the event that way too. It was like $7 to get it developed and put onto a CD at CVS afterwards.

Comment

How was it? Bet you had a blast!

Comment

Working...
            X