No announcement yet.

Set up to get married...thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I avoid blowing loads into broads that I don't want to get pregnant. And I am pretty good at convincing girls into getting abortions. I once talked a girl into her 3rd consecutive abortion after she swore she would never do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
      These are different scenarios. One did everything possible to get pregnant to avoid getting dumped. This one is getting pregnant to force a marriage since her parents are the definition on self-righteous bible thumpers who's head would explode if faced with explaining a wedlock baby.

There are some similarities though, both already had divorces under their belt and met through online dating. It's pretty scary to think that you could literally be putting your dick into a trap. I've been lucky for the past several years but eventually I'll have to "settle down", but not before getting a job with health insurance so I can get snipped. That way I can be ready for my Maury "you are not the father" dance.
      what. the. fuck. Whoever this is should run far far away, and never look back. But before he does that, give her the old falcon punch.

Comment

Time to move to Alaska

Comment

Working...
        X