No announcement yet.

Black woman in LA burned by KKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told you. Those crazy dems will do ANYTHING to get Obummer re-elected.

Comment

So she gets a little hot under the collar and tries to start a flame war... Now she will look like a troll with her burns.

Comment

damn that girl was cray cray fo real!

Comment

It wouldn't take a whole lot to start a race riot there, luckily them mondays can be really retarded.

Now she gets a disability check. I'm sure shes on the dole in some form any how.

Comment

I heard she gets hot under the collar at times.......

Comment

NBA Jam guy -- "She's on Fire! Boomshakalaka!"
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

She will get a "crazy check" from LA for the rest of her life. Meanwhile the KKK should be suing her black ass (too soon) for liable
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  She will get a "crazy check" from LA for the rest of her life. Meanwhile the KKK should be suing her black ass (too soon) for liable
                  Do you really think crazy people should be held liable for their libel?

Comment

ssi disability checks here we come sharmeka!
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

KKK still exists, figured they were extinguished by now.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

And in LA, really? I knew it was BS the moment I read it. If this was GA or AL I'd find it at least somewhat credible.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                        X