Richardson/Plano/Mckinney Ford Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richardson/Plano/Mckinney Ford Deal

Okay, I know about all the ones more on the FW side of life and those don't work for me being in Van Alstyne. I've done it once or twice and hated it.

Does anyone have a Ford dealership they would recommend in the general vicinity of Mckinney? (Ones listed in subject, but Frisco...etc too)

I've dealt with El Dorado and that one in Richardson on the west side of 75 near humperdinks. Neither impressed me though.

Appreciate the help or recommendations. It may just be that way, but I'll take dealership and/or a specific salesman referral if you have them.

Take care
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Bob Tomes didn't seem terrible. I ended up going with grapevine ford because of the board connection, but the price would have been no different between the two. Aside from price I have no clue about Tomes service.

Comment

I've never bought anything from Skip and crew, but there's been a TON of people on here buy from those guys, so I would contact Skip and see if he can help you out. May just be worth driving to Grapevine (I think that's where they're at).

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        I've never bought anything from Skip and crew, but there's been a TON of people on here buy from those guys, so I would contact Skip and see if he can help you out. May just be worth driving to Grapevine (I think that's where they're at).
        Yep...grapevine is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
          Yeah, I've bought from those dudes...just can't do the drive...etc and want a local dealer/service etc.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

i work at blake utter ford in denison. i am in parts but i can help with whatever you might need.

Comment

I have a buddy that works at North Central Ford in Richardson. His name is Kevin Mayes. He is a salesman. I'm sure he can take care of you. Tell him Chuck Acosta sent you. (I know that sounds funny) But I'm serious.

Comment

Working...
              X