Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd like to have this 96 NISSAN PICKUP KING CAB 4X4 63K MILES

i had one of these years ago! it was pretty bullet proof

Nice, I got a 95 though its a two wheel drive, been put through help and still drives.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

i wish the little truck market was back like it use to be!

Comment

how did it used to be?

Comment

Undercarriage rust FTL

Comment

I kinda like the newer tacomas. Saw one today at Toyota of Irving that caught my eyes. The smallNissan trucks are hideous though.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              Undercarriage rust FTL
              Funny you say that. Mine has none whatsoever and ive had it since 96. It looks beat up as hell and drives rough but no undercarriage rust.

Comment

how did it used to be?

Comment

I had a Nissan pick up, banger, 5 speed, 2wd, Put that shit through hell. But good truck.

Comment

My daily is a 95 hardbody that I bought with 17 miles on it a month after I graduated high school. 4x4 w/2400 4cyl. I really wish I would have got the extended cab but this truck has served me well. My frame is in better shape than the one posted with 180k.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      My daily is a 95 hardbody that I bought with 17 miles on it a month after I graduated high school. 4x4 w/2400 4cyl. I really wish I would have got the extended cab but this truck has served me well. My frame is in better shape than the one posted with 180k.
                      I wish mine was a 4x4. I used to take it off-roading off 360. Only got stuck 2x. My frame and paint are not in good condition. It's had the check engine light on for about 6 years. The spedometer has been out for about 5 years. Man as long as you do the basic maintenance on these they will last. It's still driving hard. It has well over 250k.

Comment

They are cool mini trucks, and mechanically sound for the most part, but that truck is nowhere near as clean as the ad makes it out to be.

A clean truck no doubt, but from the looks of the undercarriage, it's not the cream puff they are trying to pretend it is.
                        2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Ive done a couple motor swaps in trucks like those, i recall the timing chain setup being a little cantankerous to mess with. Had to redo the chain/guides in that POS b/c the plastic guides broke b4 warranty was up. Crappy setup imo, keep the oil changed, but that is a clean little truck.

Comment

All the small trucks have been bought up and transported to Mexico. True story.

Comment

how did it used to be?
                              There used to be a mini-truck market. With everyone wanting HUGE trucks, the mini-truck has gone away. Ford will drop the Ranger at the end of 2011, and it was the last one.

Comment

Working...
                              X