Lost a friend this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a friend this morning

My friend of 10 plus years passed away this morning. About a week ago he was helping out a stranger stranded on the side of 75 around 4:30 in the afternoon when he was struck by a drunk driver. For the past week he has been struggling in the hospital but he lost his battle this morning. He was too young to be gone from this world. He was a great person, husband, father, and friend. He will be miss by so many. RIP Danny.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Rip.

I really hate drunks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Rip.

I really hate drunk drivers
      X2 but fify

Comment

I should say i hate alcoholics as i like to tear it up once/twice a year.

Nobody should be drunk by 4:00 in the afternoon. Or just drink at home.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, may he rest in peace.

Comment

RIP So sad trying to stop and help someone and get hit by a POS drunk driver.

Comment

Danny Westbrook? He was a friend of a friend...I think I've met him before, but I'm not certain. Sounds like he was a really good guy. RIP

Comment

Damn thats fucking sad. Helping somone on the side of the road and then you get killed. The number one thing I tell my son or anyone that will listen, do not help or work on a car on the side of ANY highway without an emergency vehicle or another car blocking you, way too dangerous.

RIP Danny
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                  Danny Westbrook? He was a friend of a friend...I think I've met him before, but I'm not certain. Sounds like he was a really good guy. RIP
                  Yes Danny Westbrook.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Damn, he paid the ultimate price for doing the right thing. Sometimes life is so cruel. RIP.

Comment

RIP
                      Sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did they at least lock up the drunk POS that hit him?

Comment

sad to hear RIP
                          sigpic

Comment

You and his family will be in my prayers. I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              Did they at least lock up the drunk POS that hit him?
                              Yes they did. And I found out the person Danny was helping is in a coma.

Comment

Working...
                              X