No announcement yet.

TX DPS Helicopter Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the illegals are wishing they went through the proper channels to get into the US right about now... pendejos

Comment

Welcome to America. We need to get this trooper to the range for some practice

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I fail to see the problem with using what means are necessary to stop an illegal NONCITIZEN from possiby endangering many other LEGAL residents.
        My only issue here is how would they know the truck was full of "illegal NONCITIZEN's". I didn't think you could just open fire on a car full of "people" because the driver decides to run, sounds pretty fucked to me.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          My only issue here is how would they know the truck was full of "illegal NONCITIZEN's". I didn't think you could just open fire on a car full of "people" because the driver decides to run, sounds pretty fucked to me.
          I'm sure there are a few things one can assume to be 99% accurate. A truck near the border, evading ground patrol, then evading air patrol..yeah, it's safe to say they're up to no good...commence firing.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
            DPS can do whatever they want. They cant be sued. Thats what separates them from other police departments in the state.
            Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
            I never said that they couldnt be sued...i said they cant be sued without permission.
            Short term memory?

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
              I don't see an issue either. Don't run from the cops. Seems simple. How many people have gotten killed by drivers running from the cops and hitting other folks?

I was down in Liberty Hill last year for the Laure Range day and the DPS chopper came out and did a few "gun runs". Basically it's two guys with AR15s riding in the side door shooting down. Looks like a fun job.
              That's not the way it works. Fewer people get killed by fleeing suspects than by people changing their radio station and crashing. Cops don't get to shoot people suspected of committing crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                I'm sure there are a few things one can assume to be 99% accurate. A truck near the border, evading ground patrol, then evading air patrol..yeah, it's safe to say they're up to no good...commence firing.
                what if the no good messikans kidnapped some legal white kiddos or women, unload on that sucker!
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

My only problem is that an rpg wasn't used to stop the vehicle.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    My only problem is that an rpg wasn't used to stop the vehicle.
                    They should have used a nuke, could have taken out all of the other illegal trash in the area too!

Comment

Q: How can you kill someone in a truck full of people?

A: Don't lead them as far as a truck with only a couple people in it.
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

Nice
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          They should have used a nuke, could have taken out all of the other illegal trash in the area too!
                          Nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure
                          Last edited by Forever_frost; 10-29-2012, 11:44 AM.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            Cops don't get to shoot people suspected of committing crimes.
                            I'm pretty sure that's the main reason cops are allowed to shoot people.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              That's a bad shoot, the end. They had no way of knowing the citizenship of those people, and if they'd been teenagers screwing around, this would be an FTP thread.
                              Yup. Pretty sad actually. Shoot first, ask questions later.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                                I say that the state CAN be sued. He initially said it couldn't. Got anything else?
                                Ha, don't need anything else. I thought it mildly humorous that he was challenging you.

Now get them panties out yo crack, they're making you uptight...
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X