Eff You 2010! Doc in the house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eff You 2010! Doc in the house?

So I'm the designated driver tonite, at a party around a bunch of drunk people, and a guy steps on my foot on the way into a barstool and then the floor. The last 20 minutes my foot has become useless, tons and tons of pain racing through it. I'm starting to think it's broken. I can barley wiggle my toes. I can't really put any weight on it, in some positions it's possible. I have a high pain tolerance after years of boxing and hockey, but I only broke a few fingers and my nose multiple times. Nothing like this. I would put the constant pain at a 6, and the shooting pain at 10. So I guess I should ice it and see what happens?

Fuck! This is what I get for helping a few friends out? WTF, karma?

Now I'm posted up in a comfortable chair, sipping champagne, talking to you peeps for a minute. I sure as shit ain't going to the hospital tonite.

Ah well bring on 2011. Happy new year everyone!!!
    Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 01-01-2011, 12:14 AM.

Never help anyone... I stayed home tonight... my resolution was to have a bettet 2011 than 2010 at all costs. I'm looking out for number one even if it means murdering number 2 through 2,000,000.

Being a good guy has gotten me littlewhere
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Carma is spelled karma btw
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yeah I'm with you cooter, I'm livid right now. This shit hurts like hell. Now I'm ready to get home dammit. At least there I could drink the pain away lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          Doh!

Comment

Only way to truly tell if its broken is to get an xray. But you would have to be barefoot and the other guy 300lbs and work boots to break your foot just by stepping on it. Where is the pain? How bad is it swollen?

Comment

Damn. Another "Should've stayed home." thread. Good luck man. Hopefully 2011 can only get better from here.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Only way to truly tell if its broken is to get an xray. But you would have to be barefoot and the other guy 300lbs and work boots to break your foot just by stepping on it. Where is the pain? How bad is it swollen?
                It was basically a stomp since he was on his way down. Im sure we'll both be hurting tomorrow.

Pain is on top, behind the toes an inch or so, or halfway between ankle and toes I guess, right on the crest of my foot. Swelling isn't bad at all, seems like barley any.

I know there are alot of bones there, but could I have just sprained something? What steps would you take, no pun intended.
                Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 01-01-2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                  Damn. Another "Should've stayed home." thread. Good luck man. Hopefully 2011 can only get better from here.
                  I have drunk crutches now. I'm better off hobbling.

Comment

Never help anyone... I stayed home tonight... my resolution was to have a bettet 2011 than 2010 at all costs. I'm looking out for number one even if it means murdering number 2 through 2,000,000.

my resolution is to start using the word "littlewhere". nice one!

Comment

I got stepped on by a fucking horse a few weeks ago wearing flip flops and it felt about like you described, but it went away after a week or so.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        I got stepped on by a fucking horse a few weeks ago wearing flip flops and it felt about like you described, but it went away after a week or so.
                        My step brother was trying to break a horse once, fell with the horse and when the horse got up a hoof was on my brother's face. Broke his jaw. He had his jaw wired shut for quite some time.

Comment

A-fucking-men to that.

Comment

Doubt its broken.

Comment

Tell that to Ms. Carma Destiny Jones that works over at Church's Chicken.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X