Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undercover police vehicle or civilian with illegal lights? (possible plate run)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undercover police vehicle or civilian with illegal lights? (possible plate run)

Basically a plain black suburban. No markings at all, not even the ghost decals that say police. No visible lights. And an older gentleman with what appears to be his wife in the front.

In a nutshell. This suburban didnt think I got out of his way fast enough (I was going 78 in a 70 passing semis at a good clip) and proceeded to tail gate me and turn on some hidden (in his grill) blue and white police strobes while pointing his finger at me (ala days of thunder). When he barely clears the semi he then whips out and passes me on the right. No uniform and talking with his hands and jacking his jaw. He then speeds on. I didnt notice any hidden lights inside the windows either.

This was driving Arkansas with Arkansas plate BTW.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
    Thoughts?
    Not really.

Comment

Left lane for passing only, slower traffic keep right.

Comment

boo fucking hoo

Comment

It was Bill Clinton

Comment

Could be Department of Homeland Security.. Building I used to be in shared a garage with them and they had all sorts of unmarked cars of varying types with "hidden" lights like that. FBI, Secret Service, etc.

When you see emergency lights you are supposed to move over.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              Left lane for passing only, slower traffic keep right.
              He was passing, and the dick hole in the suburban/tahoe didnt give him enough time to get back over before cutting the semi off and whipping around him passing (illegally) on the right.

Only thing I can think of is some BS postal inspector.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                He was passing, and the dock hole in the suburban/tahoe didnt give him enough time to get back over before cutting the semi off and whipping around him passing (illegally) on the right.

Only thing I can think of is some BS postal inspector.
                If the Tahoe had enough room to get over, then he should have. Especially considering the dude lit him up. 78 in a 70 isn't exactly hurrying up to get out of the way.

Comment

i think blue/white is limited to EMS..?

Comment

I have seen blue and white here for volunteer fire dept. Probably just someone who was taking advantage of a volunteer job.

Comment

If the Tahoe had enough room to get over, then he should have. Especially considering the dude lit him up. 78 in a 70 isn't exactly hurrying up to get out of the way.
                      Seriously?

Comment

i would have just gone faster than him

Comment

Please tell me you flipped him off at least.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Who cares? He didn't do anything, really.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That's the ticket, be the typical dip shit driver and cut off an 80,000 pound truck by making a lane change in front of him with only a car length separation. Brilliant!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X