Red light camera blocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
    Would I need it if I don't run red lights?
    What he said!!! Good god the last thing you should worry about is a red light ticket when you run a light!! Its the SUV soccer mom t-boning your sorry ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Why not just infra-red or does that only work against video surveillance?
      I don't know enough about how all this works, but that was my first question too.
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
        Here is a question.... if you got pulled over (for anything) wouldn't the police cruiser's strobes cause the thing to just continually go off as he was sitting behind you?
        Great point.....hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Why not just infra-red or does that only work against video surveillance?
          Try Ultraviolet, cant be seen to the eye but most digital cams can see it.
          I have a uv pen light with my cell phone its a poor mans night vision.
          It lights up the room like daylight.

Comment

We made our own.
            Take the 3M monitor privacy screens and trim them to fit beind a license plate frame. You have to run them sideways so the cameras can not see your license plate from above. Straight on and side to side you can still read it, but at any angle from above it is black.
            Never had to worry about red light cameras, but worked like a champ on the toll roads!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              We made our own.
              Take the 3M monitor privacy screens and trim them to fit beind a license plate frame. You have to run them sideways so the cameras can not see your license plate from above. Straight on and side to side you can still read it, but at any angle from above it is black.
              Never had to worry about red light cameras, but worked like a champ on the toll roads!
              Who sells this 3m monitor privacy screens you speak of?! Its some clear plastic?! And you say its distorts from above? Hmmmmm. Interesting.
              ./ ____ _ _\.
              (]]]_ o _[[[)
              \o_FORD_o/
              |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Or... just don't run red lights?? That's cheap and easy too.

Comment

How about we just smear vasoline on the camera lens?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Any of the screens, sprays, covers, etc. are illegal and will most likely get you a ticket if you're pulled over for something else. The flash thing....not so sure I'd want a bright flash coming from the back of my car every time it thinks someone is taking a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                      Who sells this 3m monitor privacy screens you speak of?! Its some clear plastic?! And you say its distorts from above? Hmmmmm. Interesting.

Make sure you check measurements, some of the widescreens are shorter and once sideways are not wide enough to cover the plate.

From behind it just looks like a smoked plate cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        isnt no limit master P's rap label
                        Make da popo say "UGGGHHHHHHHH"!!!!

Comment

Thanks.
                          ./ ____ _ _\.
                          (]]]_ o _[[[)
                          \o_FORD_o/
                          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

LOL I wanna see this in action the first time someone drives through a lightning storm

Comment

Working...
                            X