Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Google maps is tracking my every move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Where the map program has no idea where you are, even when you want it to!
    I haven't had any problems with the new maps.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      I would have posted a screen shot but ive exceeded my quota through tapatalk. This shit says what time i left the house, how long i was at 7-11 , the distance i traveled and how long it took me to get to starbucks

You know you miss Google maps

Obama supports all this shit man. Thought for sure you would approve all that shit and more, since you like him and all...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Mine is turned on because i use latitude.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
          thats creeped the fuck out
          Tell me about it. It knows where im at 24-7 and all the names of the businesses i frequent.
          business...businesses? Is that right ? Business's

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Obama supports all this shit man. Thought for sure you would approve all that shit and more, since you like him and all...
          Lol. I thought all parties were in favor of spying on us regular folk.

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
          Mine is turned on because i use latitude.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
          I turn mine on to use maps but I just learned that I need to shut down more things than just GPS. Sneaky bastards...I heard on NPR a while back that Google is using these things to get to know us better, for advertising purposes, and the govt was asking them to give up the info. but googled refused. They probably have or will give it up eventually.
          .....bro....

Comment

I wonder if it knows I'm on the crapper posting this right now?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

I carry my cell phone in a tin foil box until I need to call someone and even then I make sure the drones and satellites can't see me.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I carry my cell phone in a tin foil box until I need to call someone and even then I make sure the drones and satellites can't see me.
                I can't even be served adverts or a analyzed by Google's analytics system. Is this even possible in other mobile OS's?

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  I can't even be served adverts or a analyzed by Google's analytics system. Is this even possible in other mobile OS's?

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Which app is that?
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Looks like it is AdAway

Comment

Working...
                    X