Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I am smart as shit right now!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I am smart as shit right now!

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Nice.
          I'd like to take this opportunity to examine the documents related to the purchase of your home.

Comment

I'd like to take this opportunity to examine the documents related to the purchase of your home.

Bring a pick up over here and help me carry this shit downstairs and I'll make you your own copies.

Comment

No need for all that, Eric show him your MENSA card.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Bring a pick up over here and help me carry this shit downstairs and I'll make you your own copies.
                I have a van if you need me. Seriously though, if you have any questions about buying your house that Nate isn't sure of, ask me. You'll be provided with a title commitment prior to closing, if you have questions about anything let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Many alcoholics must be geniuses in the making then, assuming they started out intelligent.
                  Too bad you were born a fucking retard
                  Originally posted by The King
                  I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

I have a van if you need me. Seriously though, if you have any questions about buying your house that Nate isn't sure of, ask me. You'll be provided with a title commitment prior to closing, if you have questions about anything let me know.

Closed today. This is my third go 'round, so I'm pretty well versed. Thanks though!

Comment

Eureka!!

Comment

me and the wife are getting smart after a night of trick or treating with the offspring.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                          Too bad you were born a fucking retard
                          Better than being born a common cunt like yourself, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

I done new it! I'm inteligentical as hell.

Comment

Sup nerds!!
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                Actually you aren't too far off. I'd have to do some research to find the study, but alcoholics have a chemical in their brain that non alcoholics don't have. There was a study of this, and they stumbled on the fact that the group that had the chemical also scored higher on IQ and training tests.
                                That's been my experience in most cases, and in those cases these people were already intelligent to begin with. There very likely is a relationship between the two.

Comment

Working...
                                X