Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.M. cop tasers 10 year old

Cop Tasers 10-Year-Old Boy After Refusing To Clean His Patrol Car

KHQ.COM: A ten-year-old boy was tasered by a police officer with 50,000 volts of electricity on a school playground after refusing to clean the officer's car.
    According to the complaint filed in court the officer was at Tularosa New Mexico Intermediate School for a career day. The boy was playing on the playground with a group of friends when officer Webb asked the boys who would like to clean his patrol car. A number of the boys volunteered, except for the victim who jokingly said he wouldn't.
    The officer responded to the boy's sarcastic remark by saying, "Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police." He then tasered the boy, who weighs less than 100 pounds, in the chest causing him to black out.
    When the boy came to, instead of calling for emergency medical assistance, he took the boy to the principal's office. The boy, was left with scars resembling cigarette burns and has since been suffering from PTSD, often waking up in the middle of the night grabbing his chest, fearful of never waking up again.
    The incident happened on May 4, 2012 but now the New Mexico Department of Public Safety and Police Officer Chris Webb are being sued by the boys guardian, Rachel Higgins.
    Higgins is seeking punitive damages for the 10-year-old for battery, failure to render emergency medical care, excessive force, unreasonable seizure and negligent hiring, training, supervision and retention.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Holy shit is this for real?!? How hilarious and wrong at the same time!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

LOL that will learn him.

Comment

Assuming the news website is legit. I ain;t gonna lie, I got it from another board, but fuck.... what's with these fuckin whack jobs with badges ?
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

something doesn't add up. If the story is true to how it is told, that is plain sick
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I read this article on a news source the other day. Pretty sure it is legit.

Comment

I'm not a cop sympathizer but this doesn't pass the smell test.

Comment

I bet the other kids did an awesome job cleaning the car after they saw what happened to little Johnny
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

There are tons of links to various news sources on this. It's legit.

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  I'm not a cop sympathizer but this doesn't pass the smell test.

A 10 year old child challenged his bruised little adult ego. Not surprising, and almost seems to be commonplace these days. Seems perfectly above board to me. Cops get what they want by use of force. Period.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That'll learn him...

...what an asshole tough.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I bet the kid was shocked on how much it hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        I bet the kid was shocked on how much it hurt!
                        there is no comparison between direct shock and the "hooked" shot...those just make you lock up and collapse.

seeing the red dot on your shirt scares the piss out of you lol
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

edit** nevermind I read a better story with more information.

Comment

The article I read said that the cop pulled it out as a joke when the kid said no, but then accidentally discharged it.

Comment

Yeah the OP's article has very little information. That's why I was calling BS.

Comment

Working...
                              X