Thinning the heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinning the heard

You think alcohol might've been a factor? Pulled from Austin American-Statesman...

The fucker who lit the cig just changed life's course for everyone in the cab.

An accidental fire around 5:30 a.m. at a Shell gas station near 10th and Interstate 35 started after four guys trying to help two women were transporting gas in a bucket inside the cab of a pick-up truck and someone lit a cigarette, Buck said. Two of the men were taken to Brackenridge, then transported to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio with third-degree burns. Two of the other men are still at Brackenridge with “pretty substantial injuries,” Buck said.

I just realized I left out this gem:

The two women, who were riding in the bed of the truck, were not injured, Buck said.

EDIT: Heard the calling
    Last edited by barronj; 01-01-2011, 01:57 PM.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Dumb-assery abound.

Comment

Women make you stupied.

Comment

Lol @ heard.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Lol @ heard.
          Nice...

Comment

they were planning on the good deed getting them into some panties...

sucks to hear what happened, but common sense was out the window. and yes, i am willing to bet alcohol was involved...

Comment

I herd that!

Comment

Oh man, my head is still pounding. Spelling owns me.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

I like your bronco man

Comment

haha

Comment

Smoking kills, in more ways than one.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        I like your bronco man
                        Thanks. I just put the hard top on-

short video at idle

Comment

Amazing, I have never heard of a woman running out of gas.
                          De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            Thanks. I just put the hard top on-

short video at idle
                            Sweeet! What year? Have any other pics you could share?

Comment

Man, when the addiction hits, it can't wait. Gas or no gas. LMAO! What a dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                              X