No announcement yet.

Sex for gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the MattB/Christina chat log from that thread. Some of the finest hilarity I've ever read on DFWS/M.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Lmfao, up to 05 were some really staggeringly banner years. I still think 03/04 was the peak, with all the little skirmishes between dfws, dfwls1, ts, and gc2. Good times.
      Those were great years for the board. I hardly got any work done during that time. This board needs new sluts.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        Link?
        lol, I dunno if/where it is. She was hot chatting several people on the board. From what I remember, she had contacted ClockWorkOrange (or at the very least it was one of Matt's friends). For some weird reason, I remember the person being in Florida, and the only person I remember being in FL was Patrick, so maybe it was him.

There were email/chat logs of her basically saying she'd do whatever in exchange for shopping trips or some crap. The whole email/chat session was exposed and that's how her old man found out. The funny thing was, it wasn't like it was a big secret, anyone on the board that mattered knew about it. Hell, at one of Greg's parties in like '06, her husband was baked/trashed and passed out in their car, and she was off screwing someone. And then of course we have the now famous Whataburger Incident, which is weird because I have the most random people I meet at parties asking me about it still.

Comment

I'll link it later. Should only take me a minute to find it. Pretty crazy thread, but par for the course in those days.

Comment

i didnt axe you about it GE.. but don made it a point to drag me and rafa to you so you could explain it for us lol

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              l

There were email/chat logs of her basically saying she'd do whatever in exchange for shopping trips or some crap. The whole email/chat session was exposed and that's how her old man found out. The funny thing was, it wasn't like it was a big secret, anyone on the board that mattered knew about it. Hell, at one of Greg's parties in like '06, her husband was baked/trashed and passed out in their car, and she was off screwing someone. And then of course we have the now famous Whataburger Incident, which is weird because I have the most random people I meet at parties asking me about it still.
              I feel like that happened at Rob and Lyn's at least once too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Link?

As much as I hate to give these clowns traffic, I was the only registered user online when I went over. lolz

One of may gems directed at Christina. lmfao :

Originally posted by AL P
                Aren't you the fat piece of pork sausage who was on here claiming to be pregnant, when you weren't?

But I'm the one who is stupid huh?

I think you need to shut your cake hole, Jabba the Hut....

Comment

Damn, I'm only on page 2 so far, but I can't believe I was kinda defending her. I hardly remember that.

Oh well, lol @ me.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    It all came to a head when MattB outed everyone. lol.

Who was the board member that allegedly gave her an STD?
                    so the dudes railing her were dfws members?

Comment

I did not have sexxxual relations with that girl...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        Damn, I'm only on page 2 so far, but I can't believe I was kinda defending her. I hardly remember that.

Oh well, lol @ me.

Deep in you posted under GTChick01s name. Really puts a timestamp on it!

Comment

Hahaha - I remember that thread.... I was curious if MattB ever actually busted a bunch of people out.

Ahh, the good ol' days...

GE - the Whataburger incident will never die.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            I feel like that happened at Rob and Lyn's at least once too.
                            The hot tub incident?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                              The hot tub incident?
                              No, the Britney'sgettingrailedoutbackontheacunit incident. IIRC, of course.

Comment

Dang. 2012 me thinks 2004 me was being a square!

I remember some naughtiness going on in said hot tub.

Comment

Working...
                                X