Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Multi Tools? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Tools?

If your car broke down and the only tools you had was your jack, tire iron, and the "multitool of your choice" which one would it be? Lets say it has to be less than $100 bucks..
    "PSH!!!"

A cell phone

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      A cell phone

lol! Well, I'd say that probably wins it.

Comment

How would doing flush cuts, grinding grout, or detail sanding help you if your car broke down?

Comment

im talking about one of these
          Looking for GERBER, Multi-Tool Plier, Multi-Tool? Find it at Grainger.com®. With over one million products and 24/7 customer service we have supplies and solutions for every industry.
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Right, my statement still stands.

Comment

I have the swiss army style with the needle nose pliers in my emergency roadside kit. I have that, a pair of channel locks, wire cutters, and a crescent wrench in my trunk for daily use. If I go a long way, I have my 105 piece craftsman tool set.

Comment

A multi-tool isnt going to help you out a lot on today's vehicles.
                With that said I carry this one on my belt at work every day and it works good.

I like having the ability to flick out the pliers so I can open it with one hand. Iv had leathermans and 2 of these gerbers and I like the gerbers better.
                I also carry this in my wallet

Comment

Cake bites.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I have a Leatherman in the Suburban glove box right now.. Though I also have a pretty good tool kit in it too.

I had a Gerber years ago, but it wore out and was damaged long before the Leatherman I still have. I can't speak on any others, but that's my $0.02. The one thing I did like about the Gerber was that it was one hand opening. The Leatherman opens like a butterfly knife, which is nearly impossible with one hand.

Comment

i carry a fleshlight for emergencies

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        I have a Leatherman in the Suburban glove box right now.. Though I also have a pretty good tool kit in it too.

I had a Gerber years ago, but it wore out and was damaged long before the Leatherman I still have. I can't speak on any others, but that's my $0.02. The one thing I did like about the Gerber was that it was one hand opening. The Leatherman opens like a butterfly knife, which is nearly impossible with one hand.
                        BTW.. I have had this Leatherman since 1994.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          A multi-tool isnt going to help you out a lot on today's vehicles.
                          With that said I carry this one on my belt at work every day and it works good.

I like having the ability to flick out the pliers so I can open it with one hand. Iv had leathermans and 2 of these gerbers and I like the gerbers better.
                          I also carry this in my wallet
                          http://www2.knifecenter.com/kc_new/s...1&series=1576&
                          X2. I carry a leatherman also, but on trips I have my handheld reader, netbook(work pc with Mitchell& alldata) as well as a bag full of tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            A cell phone
                            And AAA.

Comment

I just leave my broke down junk on the side of the road. Fuck fixing it

Comment

Working...
                              X