peroxide for teeth whitening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peroxide for teeth whitening

Anyone ever heard of using peroxide instead of mouth wash? My chick says its good for your teeth and it makes them whiter

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Heard of it but never tried it.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

It works, just dont swallow.

Comment

I buy the Crest Supreme whitestrips off of Amazon (can not get in stores), which have the highest peroxide contect. Been on em for 6 weeks, teeth could not get any whiter and I'll quit using them next week.
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
          I buy the Crest Supreme whitestrips off of Amazon (can not get in stores), which have the highest peroxide contect. Been on em for 6 weeks, teeth could not get any whiter and I'll quit using them next week.
          6 weeks is a lot of time.. I had the ones from Walmart and I was able to notice a difference, but wasn't on them more than 4weeks. Gotz link for yours?

Comment

Does anyone know if you those whitening strips are safe for bridgework?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              Does anyone know if you those whitening strips are safe for bridgework?
              yes..

Comment

you guys do know that to much use it will take the enamel off your teeth, and once that it gone, its never ever coming back.

Comment

Crest white strips from the store work pretty good. My girlfriend is a dental assistant, so I get hooked up with the good shit.

Too strong of peroxide for too long a period can blister you gums. So be very careful.

Comment

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Crest-Whitestrips-Supreme-Professional-Strength/dp/B000XS3FYM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352666993&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Crsdt+whitestrips+supreme[/ame]
                    Detailing by Dylan
                    817-494-3396
                    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Working...
                    X