A new twist and best written email from a Nigerian scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new twist and best written email from a Nigerian scammer

I am impressed with the grammar and spelling. I LOL when I saw the hotmail account though. If anyone wants to troll, have at it.

"Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Intelligence Field Unit
    J. Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.

URGENT ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

I AM SPECIAL AGENT JOHN EDWARD FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) INTELLIGENCE UNIT, WE HAVE JUST INTERCEPTED AND CONFISCATED TWO (2) TRUNK BOXES AT JFK AIRPORT IN NEW YORK, AND ARE ON THE VERGE OF MOVING IT TO OUR BUREAU HEADQUARTER.

WE HAVE SCANNED THE SAID BOXES, AND HAVE FOUND IT TO CONTAIN A TOTAL SUM OF $4.1 MILLION AND ALSO BACKUP DOCUMENT WHICH BEARS YOUR NAME AS THE RECEIVER OF THE MONEY CONTAINED IN THE BOXES, INVESTIGATIONS CARRIED OUT ON THE DIPLOMAT WHICH ACCOMPANIED THE BOXES INTO THE UNITED STATES HAS IT THAT HE WAS TO DELIVER THIS FUNDS TO YOUR RESIDENCE AS PAYMENT WHICH WAS DUE YOU FROM THE OFFICE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA FROM UNPAID CONTRACT SUMS.

WE CROSS-CHECKED ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTATION IN THE BOXES, AND WERE ABOUT TO RELEASE THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE DIPLOMAT,WHEN WE FOUND OUT THAT THE BOXES IS LACKING ONE VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTATION WHICH AS A RESULT, THE BOXES HAS BEEN CONFISCATED.

ACCORDING TO SECTION 229 SUBSECTION 31 OF THE 1991 CONSTITUTION IN TAX PAYMENT, YOUR CONSIGNMENT LACKS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM THE JOINT TEAM OF THE IRS AND HOMELAND SECURITY, AND THERE FOR, YOU MUST CONTACT US FOR DIRECTION ON HOW TO PROCURE THIS CERTIFICATE, SO THAT YOU CAN BE RELIEVED OF THE CHARGES OF EVADING TAX WHICH IS A PUNISHABLE OFFENSE UNDER SECTION 12 SUBSECTION 441 OF CONSTITUTION ON TAX EVASION.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO ME ON THIS EMAIL {johnedward912@hotmail.com} WITHIN 72HOURS, SO THAT I WILL GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO GET THE NEEDED DOCUMENT. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH OUR DIRECTIVE MAY LEAD YOU INTO PROBLEM, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED, INTERROGATED AND PROSECUTED IN THE COURT OF LAW FOR MONEY LAUNDERING.

WE MAY ALSO GET THE FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE ON MONEY LAUNDERING (FATF) INVOLVED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS. YOU ARE ALSO ADVISED NOT TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ANY BANK IN AFRICA, EUROPE OR ANY OTHER INSTITUTION, AS YOUR FUND ARE HERE NOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

YOURS IN SERVICE

Agent John Edward
    Regional Director
    Federal Bureau of Investigation
    E-mail: johnedward912@hotmail.com"

FBI and Microsoft are working together now and providing emails?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Regional Director and he has a broken caps lock key?

Comment

I dunno, it sounds legit!

Comment

Oh I think you're FUCKED!!!!
          You gonna go to the Big House for tax fraud!!!

Comment

Our government sees fit to ignore the original Constitution, I see no reason why you shouldn't ignore theirs with regards to tax payment.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
              FBI and Microsoft are working together now and providing emails?
              I did some contract video work for the Feds a few years back. I created a power point with a video for the US attorneys office and gave it to them. THey couldn't use it. They had Corel software. I laughed and said, oh that's right, you guys sued Microsoft...You could have heard a pin drop...They didn't use any microsoft software...

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                Our government sees fit to ignore the original Constitution, I see no reason why you shouldn't ignore theirs with regards to tax payment.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  I did some contract video work for the Feds a few years back. I created a power point with a video for the US attorneys office and gave it to them. THey couldn't use it. They had Corel software. I laughed and said, oh that's right, you guys sued Microsoft...You could have heard a pin drop...They didn't use any microsoft software...
                  Grand.
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                  Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Emailed said scammer waiting for a reply

Comment

Like the FBI would have a hotmail account.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Like the FBI would have a hotmail account.
                        Petraeus did.

(technically it was gmail)

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                          Petraeus did.

(technically it was gmail)
                          Exactly. And evidently the FBI just stumbled across it. I'm going to see if I can get him to send the money to me instead.

Deuces bitches!
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                          X