X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Cannon

Why not start a thread about it?

Originally posted by Cannon
    Don't cloud up that thread with our back and fourth bullshit. If you want to make me STFU I'll give you a shot big guy.

So here's the deal. Clearly you didn't read the original post, otherwise you'd have known she lost her job because she was in RMHC with her kid, and the guy (not sure if dad, stepdad, or BF) just up and bailed and took the car. Yes, she CHOSE to be without a car and a job.

Again, shut the fuck up, all disrespect intended.

Edit: And clouding the thread? Nobody asked you to come in and give your bullshit opinion, she asked for help with a person she knows, not what you thought of the situation.

Furst

Comment

Last
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Tuning in...this should be entertaining.

Comment

In on one....

Comment

I'm not entertaining your pussy ass. You can make me STFU, I'll let you. Hey, bring NayNay and together I'll let you guys do your worst. We can take it to private messages if you want to talk further, like I said I'm not entertaining your thread, you fucking peacock.

Comment

Wow, that was his first impression? What a heartless, dog-dicked piece of shit.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                and the guy (not sure if dad, stepdad, or BF) just up and bailed and took the car.
                Just tossing this out... there are two sides to every story, Officer Matt told us so..

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

The disrespect is palatable in this thread.

Comment

Why is it instantly to blows? Like racrguy said, you didn't read the thread.

Firstly you question that they are good people, which from Leah, they are.

Secondly you incorrectly state that the mom made bad choices when it is clearly outlined that she was trying to be with her daughter.

Thirdly you question moms ability to get a job, which first of all is not your situation to judge and second of all is addressed in the op. ("She needs a car to get a job and can't get a job because she has no car")

fourthly this statement is pretty heartless "The only one I feel for is the kid" when obviously the mom loves her kid. Plus she probably needs a lawyer to get child support and has no car or money.

and fifth you didn't even try to argue racrguy's points. you just said I've had all these family members die of cancer so get fucked.

I don't know man. I usually don't side with racrguy but here I do.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Why is it instantly to blows? Like racrguy said, you didn't read the thread.

Firstly you question that they are good people, which from Leah, they are.

Secondly you incorrectly state that the mom made bad choices when it is clearly outlined that she was trying to be with her daughter.

Thirdly you question moms ability to get a job, which first of all is not your situation to judge and second of all is addressed in the op. ("She needs a car to get a job and can't get a job because she has no car")

fourthly this statement is pretty heartless "The only one I feel for is the kid" when obviously the mom loves her kid. Plus she probably needs a lawyer to get child support and has no car or money.

and fifth you didn't even try to argue racrguy's points. you just said I've had all these family members die of cancer so get fucked.

I don't know man. I usually don't side with racrguy but here I do.
                      No she doesn't. The only way a mom doesn't get child support is
                      1. Mom doesn't file
                      2. Dad is dead or in jail
                      3. Dad is unemployed or working under the table. The oag will just take your money befor a check is ever cut

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        No she doesn't. The only way a mom doesn't get child support is
                        1. Mom doesn't file
                        2. Dad is dead or in jail
                        3. Dad is unemployed or working under the table. The oag will just take your money befor a check is ever cut
                        I may even cut my hair and change my name!
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          I may even cut my hair and change my name!
                          I'm sorry man and had not trying to be a dick but I never know what you're talking about

Comment

I think it was a nickelback quote. what a faggot.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Is it Friday already?!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X