Protesters in FW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protesters in FW?

Anyone else see them out today? They're religious protesters, but I'm curious as to if this a special day for them with reasoning behind it or is it just a nice day to stand by the highway and hold a sign?

is it the westboro nuts?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      is it the westboro nuts?
      I don't think so, but heck if I know. In that case I may need to "pass out" behind the wheel again.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        I don't think so, but heck if I know. In that case I may need to "pass out" behind the wheel again.
        again?
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          again?
          power drinking at the office all day on a Tuesday leads to passing out during rush hour traffic. Duh.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Is this down 35?
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              power drinking at the office all day on a Tuesday leads to passing out during rush hour traffic. Duh.
              Of course!
              Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Is this down 35?
              30 in West FW.
              Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              again?
              Driving while very sick is not a good idea. I had Bronchitis, coughed and blacked out pulling in my driveway. It was a very expensive case of Bronchitis.

Comment

Yesterday the post office in Grapevine had two people standing by the front door wearing sandwich board signs with a huge picture of Obama's face characterized like Hitler. Good times.

Comment

I'm planning to start my own protest in front of the giant mosque in Irving in the next few weeks.

Comment

I just saw them. There Muslims protesting the attacks on Gaza and Palestine people. There also holding signs calling Israel the enemy.

Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by crooner View Post
                      I just saw them. There Muslims protesting the attacks on Gaza and Palestine people. There also holding signs calling Israel the enemy.

Idiots.
                      The one old fella I saw had a wagon with a big display and his sign read, "R U ready for your judgement day?" Heck no, I better go give the homeless guy by the mall holding a sign that says, "Good Karma 50¢" a hundred dollar bill before any judgement from the old guy.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        The one old fella I saw had a wagon with a big display and his sign read, "R U ready for your judgement day?" Heck no, I better go give the homeless guy by the mall holding a sign that says, "Good Karma 50¢" a hundred dollar bill before any judgement from the old guy.
                        I've seen that old man he normally walks on old camp Bowie West with his wagon.

Downtown Fort Worth court house at 5pm has/had about 15 Muslim women protesting around about the attacks on Gaza. I find it amusing that there were only women. I guess the men are cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Yesterday the post office in Grapevine had two people standing by the front door wearing sandwich board signs with a huge picture of Obama's face characterized like Hitler. Good times.
                          Damn, I missed that. I ate at chik-fil-a yesterday too.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Damn, I missed that. I ate at chik-fil-a yesterday too.
                            That location is pissing me off. The new ownership and management have that place ass-backwards now. Every time I've been in there the last two weeks, it's a bunch of chiefs running around each other stumblefucking everything up and most of the regulars are gone.

Comment

Did they make you pay in wampum?

Comment

Working...
                              X