Black Friday Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Deal

I am browsing the WalMart ad as I type this...

Everyone post up and good deals
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Even I everything at Walmart were free there would be nothing in the store worth getting up at 5:00 am and dealing with Walmart people for.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
    I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
      Even I everything at Walmart were free there would be nothing in the store worth getting up at 5:00 am and dealing with Walmart people for.
      Did it once, never again.

Comment

More interested in cyber Monday. Lets see those deals

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
          I have a different technique for Black Friday. I stay away from the crap in their ads and I make a list of stuff from other stores (not featured in Walmart ads). I grab the stuff on my list and make my way to the check out as people are fighting over shit on the wrapped pallets. I use their price match at checkout, and I'm out of the store before the first Black Friday stabbing.

Comment

Just for everybody's info, lowes posts there Black Friday deals online on Thursday and you can buy them online right away then pick up at your convenience over the weekend or whenever. When I worked there we had people wait weeks before they picked it up, also they pull the orders before the store opens so you will be sure to get it.

Comment

my understanding this year (for walmart) is that you will be waiting for a voucher that you will take to the register to pay for the product and then the store will have it shipped in. This way there are no wrapped pallets to fight over. My girlfriend works for them and this was how she explained she though it was going to be this year.

I considered possibly fighting the crowds to get a good deal on a new tv for my living room (still being remodeled and under construction). I've still not decided on trying this. I'd like something in the 60-65" LED range. Walmart shows a 60" Vizio for the Thursday Night (10pm) Sale

Comment

I went to a black Friday sale at Walmart a few years ago strictly for the lulz. I ran to all.the boxes and even grabbed shit like I wanted to buy it and even fought for a few items just for.the hell.of it. Then I went home and went.to bed. It was great. I really wanted to.beat somebody up but the old lady that gave me a hard time backed down quick.
                .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  I went to a black Friday sale at Walmart a few years ago strictly for the lulz. I ran to all.the boxes and even grabbed shit like I wanted to buy it and even fought for a few items just for.the hell.of it. Then I went home and went.to bed. It was great. I really wanted to.beat somebody up but the old lady that gave me a hard time backed down quick.
                  Use swype to prevent all the extra periods from tapping the keys.

Comment

from what I saw the deals start at walmart this year at 8pm thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Use swype to prevent all the extra periods from tapping the keys.
                      Lol! It's when I started using Swype that the periods started showing up
                      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                        Lol! It's when I started using Swype that the periods started showing up
                        You're doin it wrong...

Comment

Working...
                        X