X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny View Post
    I am a whole lot older then I look.

I get that all the time though.
    I was thinking the same thing, you like you're in your late 20's.

Comment

I wish, those days are long gone.
      Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
      The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
      The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
      9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        My bosses car (I think his user name is TKat13). Its an actual Mach, he took all the stripes and emblems off and I am pretty sure it is lowered. H-pipe, cat back, HPP tuned E85 car with 100 shot, it makes just over 400rwhp...for now
        How is he liking the e85?

Is that Eric's white termi in the background?
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post

Is that Eric's white termi in the background?
          He tuned his a while back (n/a) with E85 and it feels completely different than the 93 tune he had done at the same time. It helps that we live right down the road from the Valero that sells it.

I dont know who owns the white Cobra, but it looked brand new. Great looking car for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            I really do like the e85 tune, it seems much more responsive. Manny tuned the car for 93 and e85 on the same day and to be honest the e85 tune is so good that 93 never makes it into the tank anymore. If I recall, it was about a 15rwhp difference between the two tunes, I could be off a little.

Also, thanks for the compliments.

It is lowered, I have H&R Race springs so it did not drop it as much as other springs, poly spring ISOs are also installed top and bottom. The springs were matched to the MM Sport Dampeners. I picked those out purely for cornering performance. When I finally move over to Coil-overs I should be able to fine tune the height just enough to make it up my driveway without killing the chin spoiler. I was really close before I added the 18" Wheels. It is a good daily driver.

Yes, real Mach, all emblems removed and holes welded/smoothed, including the antenna, door locks, etc.

Next on the list is for Manny to do a built motor for it, this one is stock and has 93k miles on it. I just need to decide if I am going turbo or sticking with Nitrous. Seriously leaning towards the turbo path after seeing what Manny did with Duncan's car.

Comment

Thats my sons DIB (Deep Impact Blue) '13 in some of the pics.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
              X