Muffler tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ok here's the deal. I have these 40 series and they are dumps. They are ungodly loud IMO. Will making it a full tipped system quiet it any or is it just as loud. If so, then what is the next step down away from so loud? It's caused my old man asshole neighbor to call the police for it running in my garage at 8pm...

Comment

Adding tail pipes will help a ton. Just get the damned pipes!
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Lol ok ok

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            Ok here's the deal. I have these 40 series and they are dumps. They are ungodly loud IMO. Will making it a full tipped system quiet it any or is it just as loud. If so, then what is the next step down away from so loud? It's caused my old man asshole neighbor to call the police for it running in my garage at 8pm...
            Did you flash your badge and they went over and shot his dog?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fuck him! Whistle dumps!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Did you flash your badge and they went over and shot his dog?
                Lol wow

Comment

Mine had the same issue when I got it, EXTREMELY loud dumps! I got some tips from a board member, and Phil's welded them on for somthing like $50. Less than $100 in the fix, now it looks stock again and sounds great! No more yelling at each other while driving down the road!

Comment

I just mine on my 86 for $150 at the muffler shop up the road.

Comment

Anywhere in the Fort Worth area that can build and install stainless tail pipes? Phil's doesn't have stainless unless he orders the pipes.

Comment

You wont find stock style tips at a regular place.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Anywhere in the Fort Worth area that can build and install stainless tail pipes? Phil's doesn't have stainless unless he orders the pipes.
                          if sn95's will work and i still have a couple of sets in the attic i'll give you a pair. i can check this eve if you can verify the sn's will fit

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Girl I don't mean to be mannish
                            But somethings on my mind and I've decided that you should just have it
                            Promise that it aint to much
                            I hope that you can understand this
                            Feeling thats inside put your fears aside and we can just manage
                            Promise that it aint to much but just enough
                            Just the tip
                            Just the tip

Comment

Working...
                            X