Animals v. Humans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animals v. Humans

Just here laying around and a feed the children commercial came on. It said for less than a dollar a day I can feed, educate and help a child get medical attention. About An hour later some "recording artist" come on tv asking me to donate way more than a dollar a day to help save the animals. I think I'm gonna stop donating to help fund cancer research to help cat and dogs find good homes.
    Rant?/
    .....bro....

I'm by the last line.

Comment

Shouldn't you be sending your money to all of them?

Comment

dont worry, obama will fix all our troubles!!!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just send it all to this guy

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Shouldn't you be sending your money to all of them?
            What do I look like? A bank? I think you're right Elvis, Obama will make everything better....
            .....bro....

Comment

I'm going to hell, I donate to the SPCA.
              Originally posted by mutherjuggz
              That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

You must have been watching the same channel as me, that bitch was on every single commercial break peddling for money to help dogs. I keep it simple and don't send money to any of them. I did my part to help animals when I adopted a dog from the pound and in another 8-10 years I'll do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                  I'm going to hell, I donate to the SPCA.
                  Ain't nothin wrong with that.
                  .....bro....

Comment

The SPCA commercials were all over the place this weekend... really not helping me fight the urge to go get the lab pup from the denton pound...

Comment

My wife still starts to cry when she sees the animal commercial and that song by Sarah McLachlan "Angel" starts playing.

Comment

Sara mcglac.....yeah her. This lady I work with gives all her money to save the animals. That's cause she says she hates humans.
                        .....bro....

Comment

Most of those children's charities are going to be subsidized in some form or another by groups like UNICEF or religious outreach programs. Plus 30 bucks a month is a pretty good salary in most parts of the world.

Stray animals on the other hand are expensive little fuckers especially in America. On a side note I can't help but laugh when that fat cow gets rolled over in tbhe spca commercial. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                            On a side note I can't help but laugh when that fat cow gets rolled over in tbhe spca commercial. Lol
                            Oh man, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.
                            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              Oh man, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.
                              Sad puppy, sad kitty, sad puppy, sad puppy, FAT COW...
                              I treat fat animals differently

Comment

Working...
                              X